nph: i left some loves stains in the back seat

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=snobord99

bass

• Sr. Citizen
  • Retired
    • View Profile
Re: immunization forms?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 05:14:40 PM »
where do we go about getting these?  i mean, i know we've all had to do it in the past so there's gotta be proof somewhere that we already had it done...my problem is i have no idea where i had it done and no idea where there's a record of it either...so what's the best way to get an immunization form?  do i actually have to go to the dr to get it again?

My gf has an "immunization card."  So you could just show one of those... I, on the other hand, am in the same boat.  I have no idea what I'll do.

cayberr

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 05:15:52 PM »
You can get your UG's student health services or registrar to fax it to your LS.  Or you can obtain a copy and send them out yourself.  However, some schools may require a doctor's signature and/or office stamp on their specific immunization forms.  If that's required, you can usually just bring a copy of your immunization papers to your doctor's office (or some clinic) and they'll usually fill it out for you.

J D

• Sr. Citizen
  • Lust isn't one of the 7 Deadly Sins for nothing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2006, 08:34:16 AM »
Some of the information is also normally in your medical records from when you where born.  Ask your doctor to check the medical history he has on you, and then have him sign off on the form or whatever needs to be done.  If you turn out not to be up to date with all the shots you need, the local board of health is normally a reliable source of vaccines and other such things.
"I never think of the future.  It comes soon enough."--Albert Einstein

cayberr

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2006, 06:16:19 PM »
yea...i dont have a doctor i go to normally either (last time i went to a dr was 3 years ago for a fever and time before that was maybe another 3 years) so i get this feeling that i'm gonna need to get the vaccinations done again unless my high school has something for me...

I don't go to the doctor regularly either.  For me it's either ibuprofen and a bandaid or the ER.  Check with your high school, they should definitely have them.  That's where I got my records when I needed them.  I took a copy and brought it to a random doctor and got the additional shots I needed.  You might also be able to get the info from your high school transcripts.  I have an old copy of mine and they have each shot listed with dates received.

J D

• Sr. Citizen
  • Lust isn't one of the 7 Deadly Sins for nothing...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2006, 06:54:05 PM »
Wow, the health insurance crisis in this country is a lot worse than I thought, isn't it?   :-\
"I never think of the future.  It comes soon enough."--Albert Einstein