Law School Discussion

Notre Dame "provisional list"

Ever

Re: Notre Dame "provisional list"
« Reply #490 on: August 07, 2006, 11:55:54 PM »
For what it's worth, I never got the letter. So I guess I'm released from the list....

It's not like I can move now. *sigh*...it's starting to look better for you guys, though!!!!!

They may have sent it to your old college address. For some reason their change of address on the application didn't trigger and they sent a letter to my former address. Worth a call to see if you still want to try.

Bah, don't withdraw.

i had my mail forwarded from my previous apartment..it's been five years since college, though, so if they found that address then I'm impressed :)

i guess i should call and officially withdraw..i just can't bring myself to do it.

drama gal

• D-Jet
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: August 08, 2006, 10:24:32 AM »
Hey Queencruella,

Any change in # of enrolled on the website?

Thanks.

« Reply #492 on: August 08, 2006, 03:49:40 PM »
It doesn't look like there were any changes.

slojo

« Reply #493 on: August 08, 2006, 04:33:39 PM »
i withdrew last night -- hope it opens up a spot!

BTK

• This is what democracy looks like!
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: August 09, 2006, 06:54:48 PM »
what day does ND law start?

« Reply #495 on: August 09, 2006, 08:04:24 PM »
what day does ND law start?

I believe Monday, Aug. 21.  Orientation the weekend before? Can't remember...

BTK

• This is what democracy looks like!
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: August 10, 2006, 11:19:01 AM »
 >:(

« Reply #497 on: August 11, 2006, 07:52:49 AM »
Class size is down to 201. They are probably shooting for 200 flat. My guess is if there are two no-shows, one spot opens up. 3 no-shows, 2 spots and so on. Don't give up, y'all. This could be you--http://closeduniverse.blogspot.com/ With how much some of you would like to end up here, it would really be an honor to have you as classmates. Good luck.

*edit* If you get a call, it will be on the end of the first day of orientation, August 18th. If you don't hear by then, it will definitely be time to hang it up.

drama gal

• D-Jet
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 11, 2006, 08:09:06 AM »
Class size is down to 201. They are probably shooting for 200 flat. My guess is if there are two no-shows, one spot opens up. 3 no-shows, 2 spots and so on. Don't give up, y'all. This could be you--http://closeduniverse.blogspot.com/ With how much some of you would like to end up here, it would really be an honor to have you as classmates. Good luck.

*edit* If you get a call, it will be on the end of the first day of orientation, August 18th. If you don't hear by then, it will definitely be time to hang it up.

Thanks for keeping us updated  :) and for sharing the blog.

« Reply #499 on: August 11, 2006, 08:16:17 AM »

Thanks for keeping us updated  :) and for sharing the blog.

Yep, no problem. Make sure to start at the bottom and work your way up. The author didn't get a call until the end of the first day of orientation. Never say never, I guess.