Law School Discussion

Notre Dame "provisional list"

BTK

• This is what democracy looks like!
    • View Profile
Re: Notre Dame "provisional list"
« Reply #480 on: August 06, 2006, 06:45:17 PM »
Alright the weekends over. Its time for some more groundless speculation.

« Reply #481 on: August 06, 2006, 07:00:08 PM »
Alright the weekends over. Its time for some more groundless speculation.

BTK I'm totally holding out for you to get in. I'll keep my fingers crosses that you can maintain your sanity and patience

ps: Iowa became a whole lot less sexy this morning when the lightening STRUCK our lightening rod and shorted out my air conditioner
GG

drama gal

• D-Jet
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: August 06, 2006, 11:16:47 PM »
The only way to get in....Rudy!

drama gal

• D-Jet
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: August 07, 2006, 01:22:27 PM »
I believe we have another one down...

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=Luther7

BTK

• This is what democracy looks like!
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: August 07, 2006, 01:54:26 PM »
I believe we have another one down...

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=Luther7
Acoording to the latest letter they should be going to the list right now.  I guess we will see how sincerce the letter really was.

« Reply #485 on: August 07, 2006, 04:15:16 PM »
i just got my letter in new york today, dated july 31

i am in london.... luckily i called home to check in so i was able to get the news call admissions today. yes, i am the girl that said she was giving up on july 1, but i just cant

margaret said theyve been getting "tons of calls" from waitlisted people that are still interested

le sigh

ND I WISH I KNEW HOW TO QUIT YOU

« Reply #486 on: August 07, 2006, 08:30:49 PM »
For what it's worth, I never got the letter. So I guess I'm released from the list....

It's not like I can move now. *sigh*...it's starting to look better for you guys, though!!!!!

Ever

« Reply #487 on: August 07, 2006, 08:43:18 PM »
For what it's worth, I never got the letter. So I guess I'm released from the list....

It's not like I can move now. *sigh*...it's starting to look better for you guys, though!!!!!

They may have sent it to your old college address. For some reason their change of address on the application didn't trigger and they sent a letter to my former address. Worth a call to see if you still want to try.

« Reply #488 on: August 07, 2006, 09:16:53 PM »

They may have sent it to your old college address. For some reason their change of address on the application didn't trigger and they sent a letter to my former address. Worth a call to see if you still want to try.

i had my mail forwarded from my previous apartment..it's been five years since college, though, so if they found that address then I'm impressed :)

i guess i should call and officially withdraw..i just can't bring myself to do it.

drama gal

• D-Jet
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: August 07, 2006, 10:06:21 PM »

Probably what happened with tons of students who gave changes of addresses for after last semester and now they can't get in touch with quite a number of them...

They should really be doing email... Everybody checks their email!!!