Law School Discussion

Incredibly basic LSAC/LOR question

4DClaw

• View Profile
Incredibly basic LSAC/LOR question
« on: February 09, 2006, 04:52:18 AM »
I have three general letters of rec in my file, and I want to apply to two law school programs. I want all three letters sent to each program. I've already paid for a few LSAC reports, and I know the school will request my file once it receive my application. Will that file contain my letters of rec? Or do I have to do something else to direct the letters to the school? I know there's an option to direct letters, but I couldn't tell if that's just for the targeted letters. Also, how long does it take LSAC to send letters?

Fidelio

Re: Incredibly basic LSAC/LOR question
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 08:55:58 PM »
I have three general letters of rec in my file, and I want to apply to two law school programs. I want all three letters sent to each program. I've already paid for a few LSAC reports, and I know the school will request my file once it receive my application. Will that file contain my letters of rec? Or do I have to do something else to direct the letters to the school? I know there's an option to direct letters, but I couldn't tell if that's just for the targeted letters. Also, how long does it take LSAC to send letters?

Yes that report will include your LORs.