Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Become a racist for a minute.  (Read 8369 times)

thechoson

Become a racist for a minute.
« on: July 25, 2004, 02:03:48 PM »
Come on, vent.  I sure as hell would like to female dog about every single f-ing race and their sterotypes out there, cause LA sure brings out the hidden racist in me.

I will start with my own kind, the Koreans.  We are a bunch of wife beating, daughter spoiling, son hating, dry cleaner or liquor store owning bitches who will wear burberry scarfs and drive in Lexuses even if we are in debt cause of our lousy gambling habits.  And we smoke too much.

Mexicans.  Every single accident I have been in, has been with a Mexican, in the worst beater car you could f-ing imagine.  Learn how to drive, and stop jumping the fence.

White people.  You guys rule, please don't kill me.

Black people.  You guys rule, please don't kill me.  But for the love of god, please, get your hand off your dicks when you are walking around.

Chinese people.  You motherfuckers always stare me down when I walk into one of your f-ing fortune cookie wannabe stores, like I would want to rob an overpriced model of you great god Buddah.  ( now if you had THE Buddah, it would be a different story...)  And your f-ing women, please, make up your f-ing minds. I want some consistency.  Either all of you are f-ing trolls, or all of you are Zhang Ziyi hot.  There is just too much discrepency, and it is confusing the *&^% out of me.  I guess in a country of 1.3 billion, there's not enough makeup to go around.  Now, speaking of that 1.3 billion.  Send about 400 million hot chicks to the United States, and repatriot them as Korean- Americans.  That will help your population problem.

Japanese people.  You know, honestly, I have absolutely NO complaints about you guys.  You guys are usually polite to me if I walk into one of your stores, and your chicks are cute, and damnit, you built me a hell of a 1995 Nissan Maxima. So kudos to you, even if you did take over my country and make us your bitches.  Alright, now that I think about it, you guys suck too.

Jews. My boss is a Jew.  A Jew signs my paycheck.  So no complaints.

Middle Easterners.  No, not all of you are terrorists, I agree.  But most of you are slick, quick talking, Italian mobster wannabes that drive around in Porches and hit on hot white women, or won't acknowledge women, period.

Indians.  You guys would have gotten the most *&^% from me before Friday.  But I saw Harold and Kumar go to White Castle, and thanks to that down ass mofo Kumar, you get a reprieve.  So thank his chain weed smoking ass.

And I could go on and on...

thinknpositive

Re: Become a racist for a minute.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2004, 02:51:08 PM »

White people.  You guys rule, please don't kill me.

Jews. My boss is a Jew.  A Jew signs my paycheck.  So no complaints.

I don't consider myself white, I consider myself jewish.  But many people say I am white and that I falsely seperate myself from other whites by adding unwarranted importance to my religion. But apparently you distinguish between the two as well. How do you define white, a light-skinned Christian male?

thechoson

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2004, 07:10:30 PM »
I distinguish Jews from whites, so I guess everyone else.  But ethnic Jews are the ones I distinguish, rather than the ones that take on the Religion, if that makes sense?

strayfoxx

• GPA: 3.27 CUM, 3.53 DG/ LSAT ???
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2004, 08:49:02 PM »
Man that was hilarious!!!  You built me one hell of a 1995 Nissan Maxima...oh man classic.

NYKnicks

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2004, 08:55:50 PM »
I would tend to agree with the Mexicans needing to learn how to drive with a bad car. I had an accident last month where this Mexican driving a van at like 45 mph ran through the stop sign, totaled my car, spun me a 360 and all he had to say to me when I got out was "Don't worry man, insurance covers it all".

On the other hand, I do have a few friends who are Mexican and I guess they drive fine...

thechoson

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2004, 10:30:52 AM »
No, my Mexican friends drive like crap too

NYKnicks

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2004, 10:51:59 AM »
Come to think of it...yeah, point well taken.

theresa11

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2004, 11:33:36 AM »
What about the Filipinos....I'd like to hear this one. (I'm FilipiNA)
waiting for Michigan

mkagan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2004, 11:36:49 AM »
I think we should include geographic racisms on this list...
I think pickles are cucumbers that sold out. They sold their soul to the devil, and the devil is dill...

thechoson

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2004, 11:44:15 AM »
What about the Filipinos....I'd like to hear this one. (I'm FilipiNA)

Asian wannabes when it suits them, Mexican wannabes when it suits them.