Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: SCORES  (Read 763 times)

Johnny Yuma

• View Profile
SCORES
« on: February 08, 2006, 09:27:43 AM »
will be first posted on the website or emailed out? which typically happens. thanks
Every morning the rooster crows before the sun rises. Hence, the rooster must cause the sun to rise.

chastenedaspirations

• Sr. Citizen
  • JD applicant and street performer extraordinaire!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - cthenantucketman
    • View Profile
Re: SCORES
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2006, 09:56:33 AM »
I don't know which happens first, the e-mail or the website. However, I think you're likely to know about the e-mail first unless you check the lsac website three thousand times that day. (If you do, don't worry, I'm nervous about my score too ;D). I'm betting that scores will get e-mailed on the 27 and posted on the 27 and that the time difference will be minimal...Of course if someone has insider knowledge on this that would be helpful...

Just check LSD every once in a while. They have people on the inside. When the first score report is emailed to a remote island in the Phillipines, they'll know.
GPA: 3.8+
LSAT: 170+

4DClaw

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 10:01:07 AM »
Change the subject of this! When I saw it, I got excited and thought scores were in. Of course, that would be impossible, because people have six more days to cancel.

I think that for the past few LSATs, LSAC has said it would be e-mailed on a Monday and it has come as early as the Friday before. Anyone know of any earlier instances?

will be first posted on the website or emailed out? which typically happens. thanks
Georgetown

Skeptic

• Sr. Citizen
  • I need Radiohead tickets for show in L.A.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 04:18:14 PM »
scores will be available friday 2/24

Jaustin

• Sr. Citizen
  • I am a victim of the Science Age.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2006, 04:25:01 PM »
Scores for the Dec 3 test were emailed on Dec 23.
God, Country, Notre Dame

jbd734

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2006, 09:20:18 PM »
another vote for change the subject of this post. c'mon.

nikki

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2006, 10:31:14 PM »
yea, my instructor told us that they send scores out on fridays so that when everyone freaks out they have an entire weekend to let it set in before they can call lsac and threaten suicide

vsavatar

• Sr. Citizen
  • None
    • AOL Instant Messenger - VSAvatar
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - VSAvatar
    • View Profile
    • Ken Burger's Blog
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2006, 10:55:39 PM »
I wonder if anyone ever has actually called LSAC and threatened, or worse yet, committed suicide.  I don't know whether to be sad for that person, or somewhat relieved that he/she did not make it into law school.  If you can't handle the stress of failing a test, then you definitely can't handle the stress of being a lawyer.
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=vsavatar

"They who would sacrifice essential liberty for a little temporary security deserve neither liberty or security." - Benjamin Franklin

jharris

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2006, 03:44:45 AM »
My December score was on my lsac.org a few hours before it was e-mailed to me... I happened to log-on randomly to fill out an app and there was my score!  Good luck.