Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Introduction, I am new to the board  (Read 1023 times)

aboynoir

• Sr. Citizen
  • English Literature / 3.Something / LSAT in June
    • View Profile
    • Email
Introduction, I am new to the board
« on: July 24, 2004, 11:39:46 PM »
So I just registered today and thought I would introduce myself seeing as how, after browsing the board for 2 hours, I believe I will be a regular.

My name is Jason and I am a 23 year old senior English Literature major at Northern Michigan University in Marquette, MI. My hobbies include music, both listening and making, reading, watching movies (film minor), consuming alchohol ;) and other typical college student activities.

I have long entertained the idea of becoming a lawyer. Only recently did I make a solid decision that this is what I would pursue. I found this site looking for information on how to better prepare myself for the LSAT. Upon completing my undergrad I should be graduating with about a 3.15. This is no real reflection of my inteligence, just the effort I put forth. My first 3 years in college were spent partying, dropping classes, etc. Now I pull all A's and B's :) I am being honest here as I have found the rest of you seem to do so as well. Besides, I have nothing to hide. Except... the dead bodies in the basement.

Anyhow, I plan on taking my LSAT sometime this year and attending a nice law school. I would like to think I will get into a Tier-1 school but I dont know. It may be Tier-2... may even be Cooley, lol.

Anyhow, I look forward on learning more about this whole law school process with you all.

guyutegirl (Jew-Lo)

• Sr. Citizen
  • Donkey punch: It's not just for breakfast anymore
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Guyutegirl+JewLo
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Introduction, I am new to the board
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2004, 12:08:57 AM »
Just needed a little bit of editing so i helped u out...

So I just registered today and thought I would introduce myself seeing as how, after browsing the board for 2 hours, I believe I will be a regular.

My name is Jason and I'm an alcoholic. My hobbies include music, both listening and making, reading, watching movies (film minor), consuming alchohol ;) and other typical college student activities.

I have long entertained the idea of becoming a lawyer. Only recently did I make a solid decision that this is what I would pursue. I found this site looking for information on how to better prepare myself for the LSAT. Upon completing my undergrad I should be graduating with about a 3.15. This is no real reflection of my inteligence, just the effort I put forth. My first 3 years in college were spent partying, dropping classes, etc. (elaborate here) Now I pull all A's and B's :) I am being honest here as I have found the rest of you seem to do so as well. Besides, I have nothing to hide. Except... the dead bodies in the basement.

Anyhow, I plan on taking my LSAT sometime this year and attending a nice law school. I would like to think I will get into a Tier-1 school but I dont know. It may be Tier-2... may even be Cooley, lol.

Anyhow, I saw that all of u r horny little bastards, so i'm looking forward to learning more... about this whole law school process i.e. spending my days talking bout unmentionables and ass while rubbing one out

Welcome Jason! Sounds like u'll fit right in.
Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. Your normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop-heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow.

aboynoir

• Sr. Citizen
  • English Literature / 3.Something / LSAT in June
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2004, 12:43:45 AM »
That was awesome. You have found out the truth about me.

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2004, 12:52:15 AM »
Just needed a little bit of editing so i helped u out...

My name is Jason and I'm an alcoholic. My hobbies include music, both listening and making, reading, watching movies (film minor), consuming alchohol ;) and other typical college student activities.

I have long entertained the idea of becoming a lawyer. Only recently did I make a solid decision that this is what I would pursue. I found this site looking for information on how to better prepare myself for the LSAT. Upon completing my undergrad I should be graduating with about a 3.15. This is no real reflection of my inteligence, just the effort I put forth. My first 3 years in college were spent partying, dropping classes, etc. (elaborate here) Now I pull all A's and B's :) I am being honest here as I have found the rest of you seem to do so as well. Besides, I have nothing to hide. Except... the dead bodies in the basement.

Anyhow, I saw that all of u r horny little bastards, so i'm looking forward to learning more... about this whole law school process i.e. spending my days talking bout unmentionables and ass while rubbing one out

Welcome Jason! Sounds like u'll fit right in.
Some of your posts scare me.
And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply" So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do.  So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign..

wstaffor

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.35/174
    • AOL Instant Messenger - WillyRayCyrus06
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2004, 08:07:39 PM »
Thanks for the personal ad, but match.com is thataway.
Accepted: Georgetown, Penn, Baylor ($Full$)
Pending: Harvard, Chicago, UVA, Northwestern, Emory, Tulane
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=wstaffor

shaz

• Sr. Citizen
  • University of Toledo Class of 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2004, 10:28:44 AM »
OMYGD, What was that, your personal statement?! :o

Oh I got it...ADDERAL!
losin' sleep, gainin' knowledge.

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
edit
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2004, 12:36:23 PM »
edit

Hobbes

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2004, 01:33:40 PM »
Jew-lo, I was laughing so much you almost made me spit up my water at work.  Nice seductive new avatar... :o

Jason, greetings...