Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hastings Ding  (Read 4554 times)

nesnut

• Sr. Citizen
  • Law School is thiiiiiiiis big!
    • View Profile
Re: Hastings Ding
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2006, 11:09:29 PM »
i hope so... nothing in the mail again.  this is slowly eating away at my sanity
- P-dub Club: Minister of Entertainment & Recreation
 - Keeper of the Konami Code
 - Co-Founder & Supreme Chancellor: Kick Ass 80s Law Firm: The Law Offices of KTJA & Nesnut,  APC
 - Official Rant-Master of LSD
 - Head of Harem (per Lily)
 - Official Purveyor of Soup of the Revolution

azrakunblue

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2006, 12:31:06 AM »
well i think it's retarded that my friend, who applied 2 weeks after i did, already heard that he got in (he heard yesterday via snail mail).  he's a splitter- 3.2/168.  I want my file reviewed!

I know someone who applied on the eve of the deadline and heard back a good two weeks before I did (and I had all my stuff in by mid-Dec).

Were you rejected? I have similar numbers and also applied through LEOP. Damn. In that case I guess I am out of the game as well. I applied around the same time as you. When did you find out about your rejection?
I am a fresh immigrant. Please bear with my English skills :-)

dbgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
    • KnowTheTruth
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2006, 01:00:36 AM »
Folks, stop panicking.
Last year some people did not hear until summer. I know that's a looooooooooooong wait, but no response does not mean you're out of the game.
When you have somebody dying because they are poor and black or poor and white or because of whatever they are ... that erases everything that's great about this country.

-TMcGraw

http://www.wm3.org/splash.php

nesnut

• Sr. Citizen
  • Law School is thiiiiiiiis big!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2006, 01:11:40 PM »
wow, summer?  that can't happen for me- i have deadlines of april 1 at 2 other schools.  i'm giving it until mid march, and then i'll call the schools and inquire as to my status (seeing as how i have real deadlines to worry about)
- P-dub Club: Minister of Entertainment & Recreation
 - Keeper of the Konami Code
 - Co-Founder & Supreme Chancellor: Kick Ass 80s Law Firm: The Law Offices of KTJA & Nesnut,  APC
 - Official Rant-Master of LSD
 - Head of Harem (per Lily)
 - Official Purveyor of Soup of the Revolution