Law School Discussion

Re: Something NEW! Hot White/Other? Men for the Sistas
« Reply #70 on: February 06, 2006, 06:43:04 PM »
yes..variegated and meticulous even.. .ha! I was thinking about that thread earlier today jlf :D

Since you fools have all forgotten the criteria for a good man, let me remind you:

Well, my idea of a good man (meaning, the only type of man that I would ever even consider) is a man who is a Christian, an Independent (in regards to political party), preferably a virgin, preferably have graduated from a good college with at least a 3.7 GPA (however, this also depends on his major), preferably have been a science major or pre-med in college, the same moral and political beliefs as me, healthy, intelligent, very articulate, well informed, attending or planning to attend graduate school (preferably in order to get a PhD. in a science or med school), 5'10"-6'2", average to toned build, never have broken the law, preferably a vegetarian, no tattoos of any kind, no smoking of any kind, never have done drugs, no piercings, must like most types of music, not too extroverted (rather introverted), interested in having a family eventually, well read, nice, caring, understanding, extensive vocabulary, must dress in a somewhat preppy and nerdy manner, etc.

seu2002

« Reply #71 on: February 06, 2006, 07:07:41 PM »
Since you fools have all forgotten the criteria for a good man, let me remind you:

Well, my idea of a good man (meaning, the only type of man that I would ever even consider) is a man who is a Christian, an Independent (in regards to political party), preferably a virgin, preferably have graduated from a good college with at least a 3.7 GPA (however, this also depends on his major), preferably have been a science major or pre-med in college, the same moral and political beliefs as me, healthy, intelligent, very articulate, well informed, attending or planning to attend graduate school (preferably in order to get a PhD. in a science or med school), 5'10"-6'2", average to toned build, never have broken the law, preferably a vegetarian, no tattoos of any kind, no smoking of any kind, never have done drugs, no piercings, must like most types of music, not too extroverted (rather introverted), interested in having a family eventually, well read, nice, caring, understanding, extensive vocabulary, must dress in a somewhat preppy and nerdy manner, etc.

lmao.  you're crazy, jlf.  please dont leave the board again!

intent06

• "All hail the Chief!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 06, 2006, 07:58:47 PM »
ah i missed this entire discussion and have no time to go back and read it all.

all i know is that i will not marry a hispanic man.  after 4 years of making myself unavailable to them, i caved in and dated one in law school.  i was shocked to see that hispanic men, regardless of particular background (mexican, puerto rican, etc), geographic location, and educational background, are ALL the same.  macho, chauvinist assholes who feel that all women are inferior to them and made to serve the man.  ugh...  dont even get me started on that sh*t.   >:(

the 3L puerto rican from the bronx treated me the same way the mexican state investigator with only an undergrad degree from texas treated me.  they're all the same sh*t.  i refuse to date them again. 

i'm open to dating men of all other races.  i've dated only one black man in my life and i was never happier.  it's a shame that the relationship ended, but it is bc of him that i am so partial to black men.  eh, i gave my number to the white man 2 weeks ago and there's actually an asian man who caught my eye out here.  oh boy...

*shakes head at the homie*

Generalizations...Generalizat ions.....just say you like brothers and leave it at that.  LOL

seu2002

« Reply #73 on: February 06, 2006, 08:11:59 PM »
lmao.  bout time you show yo face, foo!

how was the weekend?  too bad you couldnt make it out to da bricks...  sands and i were bored this weekend.  the superbowl wasnt all that.  AT ALL.

intent06

• "All hail the Chief!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 06, 2006, 08:35:01 PM »
Yes, i was up and down the east coast!! Had a good ass time.  I am looking at my ticket for my trip up your way now.  I am hesitant b/c I haven't heard anything yet.  Dont wanna come up there and get clowned when I get home with a rejection....lol.

Sorry for the hijack!

seu2002

« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2006, 08:46:21 PM »
jetblue, baby.   

i'm actually looking at the site now as well.  i dont know what to do in march; every flight is $74!!! so you tell me...

1.  go to DC and kick it with the BLSD and other pps for this BLSA conference (it's also the weekend of my bday)
2.  fly to austin for spring break and kick it with the fam and old friends
3.  fly to Puerto Rico or the Dominican and kick it with my law school homies for spring break

oh decisions, decisions...

seu2002

« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2006, 08:59:45 PM »
Puerto Rico, huh?  Do you know of any cheap places I can stay?  I'm trying to plan this thing with some friends, but we're all soooo busy.  Any suggestions you have will be greatly appreciated and considered.

And Mo, ummmm NO.  Not Tim.  Ew.

I prefer

Speaking of which, I just got off the phone with my white man.  I think I have a date this weekend.  Good, bc I need free food.  LOL.  I kid, I kid.  Sheesh!

« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2006, 09:35:52 PM »
The only thing I can contribute to this thread is this:

Josh Holloway (Sawyer on Lost)

seu2002

« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2006, 09:42:33 PM »
I give him a 6!   :)

The HAIR!  Boo for all the hair!

crazy8

« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2006, 09:48:35 PM »
Man I missed a lot.  I'm going to bed, so I'll try to catch up tomorrow.