Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I must now commit seppuku to regain my honor...  (Read 685 times)

vsavatar

• Sr. Citizen
  • None
    • AOL Instant Messenger - VSAvatar
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - VSAvatar
    • View Profile
    • Ken Burger's Blog
I must now commit seppuku to regain my honor...
« on: February 04, 2006, 04:21:36 PM »
Ok, that was really bad.  I'll be so lucky if I even got a 156 on this thing.  I totally bombed the logic games portion.  I think I might have gotten half right.  Maybe more if several of the answers to games 2 and 3 were D.  Logical reasoning wasn't so bad for me except for one of the sections I had to guess on the last 2 because I was running out of time.  The reading comprehension was not the hardest, but it wasn't exactly easy either.  I honestly can't say how badly I did, but I'm certain the score will not be above a 158 and I seriously doubt it will even be that high.  I have only one thing to say about this... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=vsavatar

"They who would sacrifice essential liberty for a little temporary security deserve neither liberty or security." - Benjamin Franklin

chastenedaspirations

• Sr. Citizen
  • JD applicant and street performer extraordinaire!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - cthenantucketman
    • View Profile
Re: I must now commit seppuku to regain my honor...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 04:23:44 PM »
Ok, that was really bad.  I'll be so lucky if I even got a 156 on this thing.  I totally bombed the logic games portion.  I think I might have gotten half right.  Maybe more if several of the answers to games 2 and 3 were D.  Logical reasoning wasn't so bad for me except for one of the sections I had to guess on the last 2 because I was running out of time.  The reading comprehension was not the hardest, but it wasn't exactly easy either.  I honestly can't say how badly I did, but I'm certain the score will not be above a 158 and I seriously doubt it will even be that high.  I have only one thing to say about this... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it's "sudoku." Totally helps with games.
GPA: 3.8+
LSAT: 170+

magnumalv

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 04:24:10 PM »

:( :( too bad vsavatar!

Commie Panda

• Sr. Citizen
  • Don't worry, I'm not really a commie...or a panda
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 04:41:29 PM »

If that's a joke I don't get it.

chastenedaspirations

• Sr. Citizen
  • JD applicant and street performer extraordinaire!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - cthenantucketman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2006, 05:04:51 PM »

If that's a joke I don't get it.

Sudoku (www.sudoku.com)  vs. Seppuku (http://www.aikidofaq.com/essays/seppuku.html)
GPA: 3.8+
LSAT: 170+

Commie Panda

• Sr. Citizen
  • Don't worry, I'm not really a commie...or a panda
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2006, 10:42:44 AM »
Yeah, I know...so the thread title says "I must now commit seppuku to regain my honor." What's wrong with that? Unless that's not what it said originally.

vsavatar

• Sr. Citizen
  • None
    • AOL Instant Messenger - VSAvatar
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - VSAvatar
    • View Profile
    • Ken Burger's Blog
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2006, 11:53:49 AM »
If you do nothing else, please stream it live to LSD. I would have.
LOL
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=vsavatar

"They who would sacrifice essential liberty for a little temporary security deserve neither liberty or security." - Benjamin Franklin