Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Confused about experimental!  (Read 428 times)

Commie Panda

• Sr. Citizen
  • Don't worry, I'm not really a commie...or a panda
    • View Profile
Confused about experimental!
« on: February 04, 2006, 02:48:28 PM »
Ok, I know that for me, one of the LRs was experimental since I had three LR. However, I'm not sure which LR (first or second) was experimental? My format was LR, Games, LR, RC, LR.

Is it the consensus that for everyone, regarding what type of exp they had, the third section was experimental? Isn't it possible that some people who had different tests had their experimental appear first or second instead of third?

chastenedaspirations

• Sr. Citizen
  • JD applicant and street performer extraordinaire!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - cthenantucketman
    • View Profile
Re: Confused about experimental!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 02:51:42 PM »
Ok, I know that for me, one of the LRs was experimental since I had three LR. However, I'm not sure which LR (first or second) was experimental? My format was LR, Games, LR, RC, LR.

Is it the consensus that for everyone, regarding what type of exp they had, the third section was experimental? Isn't it possible that some people who had different tests had their experimental appear first or second instead of third?

Nope. Everyone on earth's experimental section was third. I'm using fallacious reasoning (it has ALWAYS been this way in the past, so it will be this way in the future), but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.
GPA: 3.8+
LSAT: 170+

Tulane1L

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 02:52:52 PM »
3rd was def. experinental...it is the same section for everyone.  I had the same format was you, was really hoping that the first LR was experimental though...sucks

Nowhere Man

• Sr. Citizen
  • You know who is a Blackstar? Who? Me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 02:54:35 PM »
3rd was def. experinental...it is the same section for everyone.  I had the same format was you, was really hoping that the first LR was experimental though...sucks

Kirsten,

We have the same problems... ;D I wish that my first LR was the experimental. I wasnt FOCUSED at all.
But when you talk about destruction, don't you know that you can count me out, in!

Fidelio

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2006, 02:56:59 PM »
did you do pre-LSAT warm-ups?

Tulane1L

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2006, 02:58:00 PM »
I know I got so frustrated, I couldn't even understand half of the stims, and arguements are usually my strongest section...after a few questions I gave up on most of the section and just started filling in random bubbles, hoping it was experimental...for all I know i could have gotten most every question in the section wrong...

Nowhere Man

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2006, 02:58:20 PM »

I did, but this was my first time taking the an ACTUAL LIVE test, I didnt BLANK out but it took a long time to get in the ZONE MODE...
But when you talk about destruction, don't you know that you can count me out, in!

chastenedaspirations

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2006, 02:59:16 PM »

I did, and I probably stared at the first (easy) game in section one for over a minute before it registered that I was actually taking the LSAT and I should probably get going. And games are cake for me.

Warmups are overrated.

Nowhere Man

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2006, 02:59:32 PM »
I know I got so frustrated, I couldn't even understand half of the stims, and arguements are usually my strongest section...after a few questions I gave up on most of the section and just started filling in random bubbles, hoping it was experimental...for all I know i could have gotten most every question in the section wrong...

Kirsten,

Let's just hope for this BEST.. ;)

chastenedaspirations

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2006, 03:00:20 PM »

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that. You are cancelling, right?