Law School Discussion

Experimental?

Fidelio

Re: Experimental?
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2006, 11:10:45 AM »
yes the 1st one is being kept..the one with the long commercials and short commercials...is the experimental

chastenedaspirations

• JD applicant and street performer extraordinaire!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2006, 11:16:17 AM »
SECTION THREE was experimental. :)

This makes me happy.

Fidelio

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2006, 11:18:55 AM »
Yup, section 3....

makes me happier. causefor the first time in a LOOOONG time I had to guess on a couple of logic games questions...

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2006, 11:26:52 AM »
Mine was LR AR LR RC LR.  I'm hoping the first section was the experimental.

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2006, 12:36:27 PM »
It had to be section 3, the one with the tv commercials. Some of the questions were answerable, but most were not answerable because there were not enough rules given. also, long and Ott, there were only two potential configurations:

ott, ott, ott, long, long, long or long, long, long, ott, ott, ott, keeping with the rule of being two consecutive days.

Any thoughts on this?

bohemian_revolution

• le fabuleux destin
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2006, 02:06:47 PM »
I had LR AR LR RC LR

I figured it was section 3 since it had a couple of strange questions. But I found them both to be equally hard.

Fidelio

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2006, 02:07:06 PM »
It had to be section 3, the one with the tv commercials. Some of the questions were answerable, but most were not answerable because there were not enough rules given. also, long and Ott, there were only two potential configurations:

ott, ott, ott, long, long, long or long, long, long, ott, ott, ott, keeping with the rule of being two consecutive days.

Any thoughts on this?

Nope, that isn't true there was much more possible configurations you also could do:

LLOOLL
OOLLOO
LLLLOO
OOOOLL

The rule says that it must be consecutive with AT LEAST 2  

I thought this game wasn't difficult, I thought the last game (long commercials) in the experimental section was the toughest and the mother of all logic games.  

vsavatar

• None
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2006, 02:20:06 PM »
Well, considering I had to make wild guesses on the last to LR questions in section 3, I guess I don't feel too bad now.  Too bad section 2 couldn't have been experimental.  I still cannot believe I farked that one up so badly.

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2006, 02:22:05 PM »
LG LR RC LR RC

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2006, 02:25:38 PM »
Odd. My set-up was
LG RC(27qs) LR LR RC(28qs)

which rc was experimental?