Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Berkeley  (Read 5728 times)

RallyMonkey

• View Profile
Re: Berkeley
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2006, 02:28:24 PM »
I believe they sent all dings last year via snail mail.

twelvehundred

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2006, 09:30:15 PM »
Mine is in the mail.

snikrep

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2006, 02:29:23 AM »
It's quiet, too quiet.

jeb240

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2006, 02:07:28 PM »
Damn you, Berkeley.  Damn you to Hell!

Clearly... CLEARLY they know who they want to reject.  Why not let the rejections flow already?!?

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=sciencenerd

maddhopps

• View Profile
    • LSN --> maddhopps
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2006, 12:21:31 PM »
My theory is that everyone who did NOT receive the Boalt-error e-mails will be accepted.  Everyone who received them (myself included) is not safe.  But I don't think we're all dings either.  My only basis is that I only saw top applicants claim that they never got the e-mails.

*crossing fingers to see a Boalt e-mail before my mom calls me up in ignorant excitement with a Boalt envelope in her hand*

Good luck to all!
GPA: 3.78
LSAT: 166

Swish!!: UHouston($$), SMU($$$), UTexas
Briiiiick: Boalt, UMich(WL)

snikrep

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2006, 12:31:33 PM »
My theory is that everyone who did NOT receive the Boalt-error e-mails will be accepted.  Everyone who received them (myself included) is not safe.  But I don't think we're all dings either.  My only basis is that I only saw top applicants claim that they never got the e-mails.

*crossing fingers to see a Boalt e-mail before my mom calls me up in ignorant excitement with a Boalt envelope in her hand*

Good luck to all!

I'm pretty sure we had decided that it was done based on last names - anybody after 'L' or somewhere around there did not get it.

So don't lose hope just yet :P.

lightessenz

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2006, 12:32:46 PM »
Received only apology, with last name of R

maddhopps

• View Profile
    • LSN --> maddhopps
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2006, 01:20:35 PM »
Excellent.  Thanks.

Alright, Boalt, they figured it out.  Now you can go ahead and put us out of our misery.
GPA: 3.78
LSAT: 166

Swish!!: UHouston($$), SMU($$$), UTexas
Briiiiick: Boalt, UMich(WL)

ipaqxp

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2006, 03:44:47 PM »

Good luck to all!

Are you referring to the original mistakenly sent message, the retraction, or the “explanation” that followed on Saturday (or all of them)?

I only received the later, but am inclined to believe it implies an imminent ding…

shabnam

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2006, 04:18:18 PM »

Good luck to all!

I'm pretty sure we had decided that it was done based on last names - anybody after 'L' or somewhere around there did not get it.

So don't lose hope just yet :P.

Just to offer you more support for you theory... My last name starts with T and I didn't get it.