a
« on: February 03, 2006, 06:50:42 PM »
a
usd class of '09!

harold: what happened to my car?
nph: i left some loves stains in the back seat

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=snobord99

Goodfella Aaron

Re: have you been on tv before and what for?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 06:54:33 PM »
Check the LSN profile...one of my ECs is serious.

Grape Drink

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 07:18:09 PM »
When I was 16 or 17 I went to this youth employment center for find work and while I was there a Chinese news station was doing a news bit on it. They interviewed me and that night on the news there I was with Mandarin dubbing. BAck then I was a punk to with spiked up hair and studs and *&^%. The whole thing was rather surreal.
The Promised Land: NYU, Colombia
Fade Away:
No Surrender:
Reason to Believe: Fordham

cyberrev

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 07:19:16 PM »
been interviewed a lot for my work with troubled teens.

not tv, but i was on wolf blitzer once for the same thing

Mr Shears

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 07:36:06 PM »
I was in a commercial for the Big Red Boat cruiseline, and I was on local TV for wrestling and judo.  It's not TV, but I was in the paper a few times too.  And, they weren't for arrests either.  :P

clairel

• Sr. Citizen
  • UChicago 3L
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2006, 07:37:05 PM »
i'm a sperm bank baby and i was one of the first in the country to contact my biological father through the sperm bank's identity release program. i did some publicity right around my 18th birthday (local news, san jose mercury news, the today show, 60 minutes, and the bbc), but THANK GOD, didn't actually meet my biological father on-camera.

incidentally, my biological half-sister through the sperm bank found me on the facebook and we both go to uc davis...we're friends now, but look nothing alike  ;D

Mr Shears

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2006, 07:39:43 PM »
i'm a sperm bank baby and i was one of the first in the country to contact my biological father through the sperm bank's identity release program. i did some publicity right around my 18th birthday (local news, san jose mercury news, the today show, 60 minutes, and the bbc), but THANK GOD, didn't actually meet my biological father on-camera.

incidentally, my biological half-sister through the sperm bank found me on the facebook and we both go to uc davis...we're friends now, but look nothing alike  ;D

So?  I was in a big red boat commercial.  :P

Seriously though, that is crazy stuff.

clairel

• Sr. Citizen
  • UChicago 3L
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2006, 07:41:57 PM »

So?  I was in a big red boat commercial.  :P

ahahaha, it will be sad if that is my only claim to fame in my lifetime though. the "realistic" shots of me getting out of my car/walking down the street were unbelievably awkward.

Seriously though, that is crazy stuff.

FossilJ

• LSD Obsessed
  • Carbon-date THIS, biznitch!
    • View Profile
    • Cricket Rules!
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2006, 07:43:18 PM »

incidentally, my biological half-sister through the sperm bank found me on the facebook and we both go to uc davis...we're friends now, but look nothing alike  ;D

You must've loved Made in America, then.   :D ;)
Pish, J only wants to waste YOUR time.  Get wise.

Mr Shears

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2006, 07:43:41 PM »
Haha, yeah.  I can imagine it'd be weird to "act natural" in a situation like that.