Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: deleted out  (Read 4693 times)

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
Re: To go along with your other Michigan stats
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2007, 11:43:02 PM »
that thing looks like it would have me sneezing for a week.

But so soft . . .

but...so...sneezeful.

Ok so, my soft factors are like an Angora bunny you aren't allergic to - how great would that be?

one day we shall compare our softness, after which you will go to the store in shame to buy some fabric softener for yourself. :D
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2007, 11:47:49 PM »
that thing looks like it would have me sneezing for a week.

But so soft . . .

but...so...sneezeful.

Ok so, my soft factors are like an Angora bunny you aren't allergic to - how great would that be?

one day we shall compare our softness, after which you will go to the store in shame to buy some fabric softener for yourself. :D

Nah, I stand by the intriguing nature of my personal history. Whichever one of us is wrong buys sangria that day at Dominic's?

And I stand by mine. Sure, but we'll need an uninterested third party to judge.
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2007, 11:52:26 PM »

I have a really soft cat. I can use her as a neutral standard.

I can agree to that. Duck?

How the heck is a cat going to judge which of us has the better (softer) factors? I may be a duck but I'm not crazy.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2007, 11:57:09 PM »

I have a really soft cat. I can use her as a neutral standard.

I can agree to that. Duck?

How the heck is a cat going to judge which of us has the better (softer) factors? I may be a duck but I'm not crazy.

:::sigh:::

RR is going to judge, using his cat as a standard of softness.

<---taking this thing in a walk.

lol that's still crazy. and not at all an uninterested third party. you and i this summer will find a random person in town who doesn't known either of us. we will each tell them our story. they will judge the better one. that is what I will agree to. 

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2007, 12:03:25 AM »
lol that's still crazy. and not at all an uninterested third party. you and i this summer will find a random person in town who doesn't known either of us. we will each tell them our story. they will judge the better one. that is what I will agree to.

*buys fake mustache and ticket to A2*

I still have the softer story.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2007, 12:12:32 AM »
Okay...I'm sure we all have good stories since we got in, and I am SURE they are all quite different (I believe the powers that be see to this). Now I'm really curious to hear everyone else's story though.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2007, 12:14:29 AM »
Okay...I'm sure we all have good stories since we got in, and I am SURE they are all quite different (I believe the powers that be see to this). Now I'm really curious to hear everyone else's story though.

well @#!* it, i aint telling! :)

lol, I can already imagine some of it.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2007, 12:16:58 AM »

that'd be the more fun thing -- everyone get together and guess everyone else's story ... kinda like the newlywed game only without the marriage (but with the pillows)

Okay but there needs to be clues involved.

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2007, 12:22:31 AM »

that'd be the more fun thing -- everyone get together and guess everyone else's story ... kinda like the newlywed game only without the marriage (but with the pillows)

Okay but there needs to be clues involved.

<---Will host.

Just don't make it into a drinking game.

EEtoJD

• Sr. Citizen
  • Football!!!
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2007, 04:26:44 AM »
not to put my softness into this competition, but...  they don't let 2.9's in with no story, you know

But you're so soft, you're hard. Um... that (a) doesn't make sense and (b) doesn't sound right. Oh well, I don't delete.
I can't believe these obnoxious Michigan students, who use the board not to share information, but to socialize (as pathetic as that is)

LSN</