Law School Discussion

Re: Ugly People Know They're Ugly?
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2006, 10:10:38 AM »
In my head, I range from a 4-6, depening on the day.

be10dwn

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2006, 10:23:22 AM »
ratings are directly proportional with how much alcohol I drink.  When Im drunk I definitely think Im a ten...

12(e)

• Where's your towel?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2006, 10:25:17 AM »
ratings are directly proportional with how much alcohol I drink.  When Im drunk I definitely think Im a ten...

:D :D :D

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2006, 10:26:23 AM »
looks are like the lsats of dating. it's big but soft factors can more than make up for poor test scores, though there are plenty of lsat whores around (aka men)

So good deal for us splitters - kind of attractive witty, smart girls

be10dwn

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2006, 10:27:55 AM »
Of course that applies to who would I would usually end up with at the end of the night also.  I would think they were a ten...and were more like a 2

be10dwn

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2006, 10:28:29 AM »
Im a slut...

12(e)

• Where's your towel?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2006, 10:30:51 AM »
Alcohol consumption does not affect my opinion of others.  It also does not affect my opinion of myself.  It does, however, affect my perspective and confidence

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2006, 10:35:20 AM »
I think soft factors play a big part becuase I have had friends that were girls that I didnt think were all that great looking, but once I really got to know them I thought they were alot prettier.  For example I may have thought they were a 6 or 7 before I knew them, but once I got to know them they jumped up to a 9, I can say that for alot of girls that I have known.  It also works in the opposite way too.  I had a super hot GF for alittle while, but then she got super annoying and weird. at first I would have rated her a 9 and so would all my guy friends, now when we talk about her we always say how she doesnt look good anymore, even though her looks havent changed at all.

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2006, 10:35:39 AM »
 :D
I think most people waver between certain numbers, but they're usually fairly aware of their range. Case in point: depending on the day, my mood, and several other factors, I swing between 5 and 7.

Credited response. However, post a better pic so that I can confirm your assessment.

Slow Blues

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2006, 11:09:06 AM »
I think soft factors play a big part becuase I have had friends that were girls that I didnt think were all that great looking, but once I really got to know them I thought they were alot prettier.  For example I may have thought they were a 6 or 7 before I knew them, but once I got to know them they jumped up to a 9, I can say that for alot of girls that I have known.  It also works in the opposite way too.  I had a super hot GF for alittle while, but then she got super annoying and weird. at first I would have rated her a 9 and so would all my guy friends, now when we talk about her we always say how she doesnt look good anymore, even though her looks havent changed at all.

You know you've sent out one too many apps when people start having soft factors. People have personalities, not soft factors. :)

That said, ugly people do not know they're ugly. It always seems to be the ugliest dude in the whole club that is trying his game out on the finest girls in the place.