;

Author Topic: GW?  (Read 1211 times)

Roxy

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - diegopiranha
    • View Profile
Re: GW?
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2006, 12:30:07 PM »
I think there are people on LSN who say both for my date... there aren't very many PT people there, there are some PT people on 1/25 and there are some FT (or people who said they were FT) on 1/25, I think that's when I heard.

oh well, it's not a super biggie to me, either way... I'll let them help me decide what to do with my life if that ends up being where I go (I can always stick with my job PT or something for at least a year), it's all good :)
UVA '09

misterblueskies

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2006, 12:33:06 PM »
I think there are people on LSN who say both for my date... there aren't very many PT people there, there are some PT people on 1/25 and there are some FT (or people who said they were FT) on 1/25, I think that's when I heard.

oh well, it's not a super biggie to me, either way... I'll let them help me decide what to do with my life if that ends up being where I go (I can always stick with my job PT or something for at least a year), it's all good :)

Either way, congrats. Thanks for the well wishes!

Juxtalaw

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2006, 02:42:10 PM »
You all need to relax. Waiting for a decision is much more agonizing than waiting for an admissions packet. :)

Show me some love, GW.

Ditto...I haven't heard anything from GW after submitting my app in December.

App status:
IN: Ohio State ($), Notre Dame ($), Fordham, American, Cinci
Pending: GULC, GW, NYU, W&M, Columbia, BU
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=juxtalaw

vinylisbetter

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2006, 03:56:02 PM »
For anyone interested, I got my official letter and packet in the mail today...

dbk10

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2006, 04:06:25 PM »
Roxylaw, can't you go back to www.lsac.org, go to Electronic Apps under Account Status.  And then click on "Fall 2006" under Term for GW.  This should give you your whole application, then you can see what box you checked.

Roxy

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - diegopiranha
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2006, 04:51:10 PM »
Roxylaw, can't you go back to www.lsac.org, go to Electronic Apps under Account Status.  And then click on "Fall 2006" under Term for GW.  This should give you your whole application, then you can see what box you checked.

Yeah, I could, but I work on a mac most of the time and the lsac website won't work with it, so it was just a hassle and I decided I didn't care too too much ;) But, I got the packet today, so I am in FT, so it's good news on that front.

People who got $$ from them, was it included in the initial packet? I feel that I am getting no love from them, I thought *maybe* I'd be able to eek out a few dollars, oh well. If they offered up something, I'd learn more about them, but I am pretty set now on UVA...
UVA '09