;

Author Topic: GW?  (Read 1248 times)

Roxy

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - diegopiranha
    • View Profile
GW?
« on: February 02, 2006, 07:11:33 AM »
Hey, did anyone who got into GW last week via email get the mailed packet yet? I would sort of have thought it would be here (and I live about 20 min from the school), so was just curious if anyone else had gotten them, or if they sent out the email way  before they send out the packets?

UVA '09

vinylisbetter

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: GW?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 08:24:47 AM »
I haven't gotten anything yet, and we got in on the same day....

queencruella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 08:26:25 AM »
As of tomorrow, it will be two weeks since I got the email and I have yet to see the so-called package. I got the impression that they email way before they compile the packets, but two weeks is a bit on the slow side nontheless.

Roxy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2006, 09:05:32 AM »
OK, thanks... good to know I'm not just not getting mail (though the week has been SO slow, I was kind of hoping I'd get something...or be able to blame the USPS).

grrrr, soooo slow!
UVA '09

queencruella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2006, 11:19:49 AM »
Roxy- just got the packet today. It was postmarked 1/24 with "time sensitive material" on it, but apparently that made no difference.

Roxy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2006, 12:00:41 PM »
that's hilarious (about the time sensitive thing)... so I guess I might get it sometime next week. I can actually see some of GW's buildings from where I am right now, maybe I could get them to carrier pigeon it over? :P
UVA '09

Kittyl30

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2006, 12:05:09 PM »
i made a similar inquiry about GW cuz i had not received my packet(i thought myabe they had made a mistake and i was not really in!) .i got it a day after i was complaining! it did take almost two weeks..i would not fret
she says she's tired of life
everybody's tired of something..

misterblueskies

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2006, 12:13:29 PM »
You all need to relax. Waiting for a decision is much more agonizing than waiting for an admissions packet. :)

Show me some love, GW.

Roxy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2006, 12:15:37 PM »
part of my anxiousness is that I am not 100% sure if I'm in FT or PT, silly me... I can't remember what the option was with them, if we could check both, I did, if only one, then I only checked FT...but the email gave no info. I could go look it up in my files, but I like the suspense...

and there's been no love this week, so I just want something in the mail :)

good luck, misterblueskies!
UVA '09

queencruella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2006, 12:19:14 PM »
Roxylaw- go check on LSN to verify. I would see no reason for them to stick someone with your stats in PT, but since they do PT admissions all on one day you can see if you were accepted on a PT or FT day.