Law School Discussion

# of Applications

cesco

• View Profile
# of Applications
« on: February 01, 2006, 09:02:11 PM »
Random thought...but what do you think is the record # of applications anyone has ever submitted?

I'd love to hear of someone crazy enough to have submitted 50 or even 100! W/all the fee waivers out there you never know...

Ok, maybe a goofy thread but just a thought I had...

cyberrev

Re: # of Applications
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 09:09:18 PM »
sigh...thought you had more news on app numbers for this cycle.

the record holder is most likely some ridiculous splitter

this cycle i think it's actually corbabe or latinlord.  corbabe isnt a splitter, but i suppose latinlord could be qualified as one

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 10:39:50 PM »
While my LSN profile does not reflect this, I have applied to 37 schools.  I think I overdid it because I got into Tulsa which was like the 4th schools I applied to. 

cayberr

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 11:04:29 PM »
I saw an LSN profile for about 75 schools.  I don't remember the account name but I believe it was an asian guy because he wrote about how he's treated as a minority but he doesn't get any AA minority benefits for being asian.  He wrote alot, very detailed, very funny and not at all p.c.

cyberrev

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2006, 05:59:12 AM »
I saw an LSN profile for about 75 schools.  I don't remember the account name but I believe it was an asian guy because he wrote about how he's treated as a minority but he doesn't get any AA minority benefits for being asian.  He wrote alot, very detailed, very funny and not at all p.c.

people keep telling me that they confuse our names on here.

but youre wayyyy hotter than me, so there's the point of demarcation  ;D