Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Jessica Simpson has a 160 IQ, really!  (Read 13893 times)

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Jessica Simpson has a 160 IQ, really!
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2004, 10:08:45 PM »
she has a brain?

L1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2004, 12:04:17 PM »
It's not only the fact that she got a 160, which is rather hard to believe, but that it occured in the fifth grade! I believe that Anti-Ivy may have been a kid genius, but Jessica Simpson...

Now, I wonder if Laura Bush is going to talk to Vanity Fair and say that her husband has a 160 too. Maybe then we could pin up Simpson and Bush on the Love Board of "Who's the smartest celebrity?"

Tobias Beecher

• Sr. Citizen
    • MSN Messenger - roger_76@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2004, 01:49:26 PM »
It's not only the fact that she got a 160, which is rather hard to believe, but that it occured in the fifth grade! I believe that Anti-Ivy may have been a kid genius, but Jessica Simpson...

Now, I wonder if Laura Bush is going to talk to Vanity Fair and say that her husband has a 160 too. Maybe then we could pin up Simpson and Bush on the Love Board of "Who's the smartest celebrity?"

LOL...bush can barely put together a sentence......

ruskiegirl

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2004, 02:00:55 PM »
Conversation between G Dub and Jessica:

Jessica:  Hey, did you know that, like, the Chicken of the Sea stuff isn't really made of chicken?

G Dub:  No *&^%?!

Jessica:  Yep, it's actually made of tuna, which is a fish

G Dub:  Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle!  You learn something new every day! Today I learned two things......But, wait, if they call it "CHICKEN of the sea", wouldn't that be falsebricated advertising?

Jessice: Like, YEAH!

G Dub:  Well, you know, we have this saying in Texas -- Fool me once.....um, wait....Fool me once, shame on shame on you. Fool me you can't get fooled again!

jrhc1210

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.85/Oct
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jrhc1210
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2004, 04:41:48 PM »
Ruskie--You don't need to make up a fantasy conversation between Dubya and Jessica: they've already had several real life encounters. It's a little known fact that the Bush administration heavily relied on Jessica's amazing 160 IQ and complex knowledge of the Middle East in its amassing of prewar intelligence on Iraq's WMD programs.

L1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2004, 05:13:52 PM »
Ruskie--You don't need to make up a fantasy conversation between Dubya and Jessica: they've already had several real life encounters. It's a little known fact that the Bush administration heavily relied on Jessica's amazing 160 IQ and complex knowledge of the Middle East in its amassing of prewar intelligence on Iraq's WMD programs.

LOL!!

NeverForever

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2004, 05:20:30 PM »
Brains or not that girl seems to have done well for herself... although perpetuating the dumb blonde stereotype gets me.

ruskiegirl

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2004, 06:14:22 PM »
Who said it was a fantasy conversation?  I got this from a rough draft of G Dub's autobiography.  It was in the same chapter that indicated his favorite childhood book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, which wasn't published until Dubya was finished with his fine education at Yale.

jas9999

• Sr. Citizen
  • Actual Law Student
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2004, 06:56:51 PM »
fwiw, the way iq tests are designed, you should get the same results at any age. so if you test at 160 at age 30, you should have been able to test at 160 at age 10 and age 70.

i've watched enough of her show (as in, every episode) to know that she's nowhere near a 160 iq. i know people with genius level iqs, and she ain't in their league...

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - N/A
    • View Profile
    • N/A
edit
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2004, 11:47:21 AM »
edit