Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: October and December 2005 LSATs  (Read 653 times)

kimmie

• View Profile
    • Email
October and December 2005 LSATs
« on: January 30, 2006, 11:34:04 AM »
Does anyone have a copy of either or both of these tests that you can send me?  I REALLY appreciate it!!!  ;D  My email address is kc_atx@yahoo.com.  THANKS!

Mr Shears

Re: October and December 2005 LSATs
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 11:49:39 AM »
Sent.

kimmie

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 12:27:06 PM »
THANKS A MILLION!

Mr Shears

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 12:29:05 PM »
 ;)

kimmie

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 03:08:03 PM »
Jara - I received the December test.  I will send to you.  Also, anyone have the October 2005 test?  Thanks.

charles

• GarkReturn!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 03:09:33 PM »
Does anyone have a copy of either or both of these tests that you can send me?  I REALLY appreciate it!!!  ;D  My email address is kc_atx@yahoo.com.  THANKS!

I inform you that your request of PDF is infringement of copy righted materials.  You can not spin it around over the net. Please be aware of this legal impact on you.
Gark Return for only one Avartar!!  War begins!! Ahahahaha~~~~~~

Mr Shears

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2006, 03:25:33 PM »

I inform you that your request of PDF is infringement of copy righted materials.  You can not spin it around over the net. Please be aware of this legal impact on you.

Remember this the next time you download a song, burn a CD, or play a CD at a party.

Copyrighted is one word btw.

charles

• GarkReturn!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2006, 03:32:40 PM »

Remember this the next time you download a song, burn a CD, or play a CD at a party.

You understand its impact on you.  Remember how copyrighted materials go against you when using it without permission.  :o

Mr Shears

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2006, 03:48:32 PM »

You understand its impact on you.  Remember how copyrighted materials go against you when using it without permission.  :o

Considering I have been published in a BC law review on the subject of copyright law, yes, I think I understand copyright law.

charles

• GarkReturn!!!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2006, 04:59:28 PM »

Considering I have been published in a BC law review on the subject of copyright law, yes, I think I understand copyright law.

Ok, now; yet "Considering I have been published in a BC law review" got to be changed a little: Considering I have published something in a BC law review?  That is what you mean or any thing else?