Law School Discussion

Ladies (or well-informed gentlemen): Birth Control Advice Please!

Re: Ladies (or well-informed gentlemen): Birth Control Advice Please!
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2006, 08:22:44 PM »
that is such a good idea! the daily reminder

arh that is soooooo cute that you will be his date  :D :D i bought an awesome champion one (haha champion...blast from the past) and i want like, 3 more but they are 33 each! ick....exercise support group....gotta keep it up! bikini fo rme in 5 weeks and marathon in 5 months!  :D

AH

• but you're a hippo!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2006, 08:24:22 PM »
i might end up doing that cause my skin doesn't seem to be made to handle the patch and the warnings domake me nervous.  i'm trying to hold off cause non-bf knows how forgetful i am and doesn't really trust me with the pill (i don't much blame him cause i tend to be forgetful with my cell, but i just got a new one as a gift, so i am much more diligent with it).  i'm going to see how the patch works out now that i don't have health insurance.

maka- i think it is a good plan. :)  we just got an underarmor outlet, so i want one of those!

« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2006, 08:26:23 PM »
ohhhhh really?! jealous! i should see what the outlets here have...great idea!  :D

iwant a nice new cell  :-\

AH

• but you're a hippo!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2006, 08:27:42 PM »
it was about time.  mine was dead and people laughed at it. :(

« Reply #74 on: January 29, 2006, 08:30:10 PM »
haha! i should not complain...it is only a year old...hehe but that is funny, for some reason...the one i had before was sooooooo old you could barely read the keys

AH

• but you're a hippo!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #75 on: January 29, 2006, 08:32:27 PM »
yea this is my third new phone in like 8 years...sad

« Reply #76 on: January 29, 2006, 08:34:49 PM »
I had this girlfriend that when taking the pill would be so emotionally unstable. Crying all the time and *&^%. I serisouly couldn't wait for the man pill to hit the market.

« Reply #77 on: January 29, 2006, 08:59:42 PM »
I had this girlfriend that when taking the pill would be so emotionally unstable. Crying all the time and sh*t. I serisouly couldn't wait for the man pill to hit the market.

you taking it now?

Is it out yet? I haven't been with anyone since who responded like taht to the pill.

AH

• but you're a hippo!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2006, 09:01:01 PM »
when I was on the shot, I tried to get them to give my non-bf a shot as well while he was in the waiting room.  Never really worked out...

I think the man pill is still in the testing phase.  Thenew low n hormone pills, like those mentioned above tend to reduce side effects like those.

j.rosh

« Reply #79 on: January 29, 2006, 09:29:51 PM »
when I was on the shot, I tried to get them to give my non-bf a shot as well while he was in the waiting room.  Never really worked out...

I think the man pill is still in the testing phase.  Thenew low n hormone pills, like those mentioned above tend to reduce side effects like those.

I haven't read through the whole thread, but do you see the class-action lawsuit commercials against Orthro-Evra (I think that's the shot)?  I saw it about two weeks ago.