Law School Discussion

Has anyone heard anything from UND? (North Dakota)

Has anyone heard anything from UND? (North Dakota)
« on: January 27, 2006, 12:09:09 PM »
I know it's not most people's first choice, but for a number of reasons, it's mine, and I'm dying to hear from them. Has anyone heard anything from North Dakota?

cyberrev

Re: Has anyone heard anything from UND?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 12:19:45 PM »
I know it's not most people's first choice, but for a number of reasons, it's mine, and I'm dying to hear from them. Has anyone heard anything from North Dakota?

yeah it's one of mine too, and corbabe's

you would think that with only 400 or so applications a year, it wouldn't take so long.  i havent heard a word, and looking at lsn it appears that their regular cycle is >2 months from complete to decision.  drat.

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 02:39:26 PM »
The only thing that I've heard from them is that email they send me in regards to all of the North Dakota universities. I thought it was a status checker, but I have no idea what it is. Hopefully we hear soon... Good luck everybody.

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2006, 06:47:43 PM »
I'm in trouble then because I applied in the middle of December.

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 08:00:23 AM »
I haven't heard anything like cyber said.  They did send me that weird email too, that I was checking to see if it was a status checker, but it wasn't.  It would be great to hear from them soon.  I also applied to South Dakota, and haven't heard anything from them either.  I dont know what is going on out there, but hopefully we all get ACCEPTANCES SOON!  GOOD LUCK!

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 02:34:49 PM »
I got an email from North Dakota admissions today saying something along the lines of please apply and if you have we are reviewing applications now.

South Dakota sent me an email saying I was complete and should have a response within two months. That was nice to know.

cyberrev

Re: Has anyone heard anything from UND? (North Dakota)
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2006, 01:19:53 PM »
got an email from north dakota today saying my letter was mailed yesterday, and if i dont have it by next week to call them!

that's encouraging!  ;D

cyberrev

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2006, 03:24:20 PM »
accepted at north dakota today, regular thin white envelope

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2006, 06:40:23 AM »
CONGRATS CYBER!!!! THATS AWESOME I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU! :)

Now I am going to be even more excited when checking the mailboxes hoping to get the same news.  If you dont mind me asking, are your numbers significantly higher than mine?  I am just trying to gauge my chances

cyberrev

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2006, 06:57:18 AM »
CONGRATS CYBER!!!! THATS AWESOME I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU! :)

Now I am going to be even more excited when checking the mailboxes hoping to get the same news.  If you dont mind me asking, are your numbers significantly higher than mine?  I am just trying to gauge my chances

152/3.08.  i think you have a good shot with your numbers