Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Who's in at Miami and considering attending?  (Read 11974 times)

IvanTrbl

• Sr. Citizen
  • ouch?
    • View Profile
Re: Who's in at Miami and considering attending?
« Reply #100 on: April 21, 2006, 08:37:51 PM »
Stop that.
You're coming here.
Because I said so.  Do you really need a better reason than that?

But Loyola was my super dream-reach school when this process began and my mom is dead-set on having the family move to the West Coast if I go there.  And the job at GS is pretty good... so far. 

Still tho, no Chica in Los Angeles... +5 for UM!!!   :D   
"I spent lots of money on birds, booze, and fast cars.  The rest I squandered." - George Best!

IvanTrbl

• Sr. Citizen
  • ouch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 26, 2006, 02:23:42 PM »
Did I miss the deadline for student housing?

Absolutely... but I dont think ne of us non-legacy cats had a chance in hell anyway.
"I spent lots of money on birds, booze, and fast cars.  The rest I squandered." - George Best!

gogiants

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 27, 2006, 01:54:19 PM »
that sucks, prolly wouldnt have gotten it anyway though like the rest of us.

frankm007

« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2006, 08:41:01 PM »
I got in at UM and WILL be attending, post your IM names so we can all get connected. I'm thinking of having a get2gether for all of us, let me know

IvanTrbl

• Sr. Citizen
  • ouch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2006, 10:01:48 PM »
I got in at UM and WILL be attending, post your IM names so we can all get connected. I'm thinking of having a get2gether for all of us, let me know

I think the rest of us (at least Jngledave and I) must first decide whether we're even going or not!

IvanTrbl

• Sr. Citizen
  • ouch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2006, 10:59:13 PM »
What happened with that job you interviewed for?  I've got an interview coming up with a pretty large hedge fund.

Ha!  I'm working there now but check out the post I wrote for you in your off-topic thread. 

IvanTrbl

• Sr. Citizen
  • ouch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2006, 11:09:13 PM »
Nice, didn't know you had started.  What happened to NY LSD meetup?

funeral this morning... it's a shame death can't be planned. 

IvanTrbl

• Sr. Citizen
  • ouch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2006, 11:13:04 PM »
Damn. Sorry about that.   :-\

thanks, it's alright.. we'll give it another go.

gogiants

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2006, 11:33:54 AM »
I just got accepted to the James Weldon Johnson/Robert H. Waters Summer Institute.  Did anyone else apply?  I'm pretty siked that I got in, having been out of school for a year I think it will seriously help me make the adjustment back into school.  Plus, all expenses paid is not such a bad deal.  Guess I'll be shipping out to Miami on May 28.

IvanTrbl

• Sr. Citizen
  • ouch?
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 06, 2006, 03:33:42 PM »
I just got accepted to the James Weldon Johnson/Robert H. Waters Summer Institute.  Did anyone else apply?  I'm pretty siked that I got in, having been out of school for a year I think it will seriously help me make the adjustment back into school.  Plus, all expenses paid is not such a bad deal.  Guess I'll be shipping out to Miami on May 28.

Congrats!!  Sadly, it seems as though you're the only one of us (me, you, Jngledave) truly intent on going to UM Law this year...  my how circumstances change.   :'(