Law School Discussion

Who actually reads their rejection letters?

Kittyl30

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Who actually reads their rejection letters?
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2006, 01:06:47 AM »
i dont even know where my rejection letters from UG said. i think my mom opened a few while i was on spring break.  I remembered i found out i got rejected from my reach school while i was tanning on the beach..great way to ruin a vacation!

« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2006, 02:39:31 AM »
i applied ED for UG, so i didn't have any to save.  but i've wallpapered my cubicle with copies of my LS rejection, so i can look at it again and again every single day for the next six months.

i have an odd sense of humor.

you mean your tent?  :D

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2006, 01:38:42 PM »
I never read my rejection letters from Seton Hall and Cardozo. As soon as I realized what they were I tore them in little pieces and placed them in my cat's litter box. I popped open a Guiness and smiled as I heard that familiar digging sound coming from bathroom where the box is... ah satisfaction.  ;)

upNdown

• My favorite bike - cheap, ugly, heavy, and fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2006, 09:40:13 AM »
Wow.  And here I was, thinking cats were completely useless.  For the first time in my life, I wish I had a cat.  And a Guiness (not the first time I've made that wish).

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2006, 09:55:29 AM »
I never read my rejection letters from Seton Hall and Cardozo. As soon as I realized what they were I tore them in little pieces and placed them in my cat's litter box. I popped open a Guiness and smiled as I heard that familiar digging sound coming from bathroom where the box is... ah satisfaction.  ;)

That is awesome!

« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2006, 11:23:28 AM »
when i get my first rejection, i plan on switching the names and sending it back.

boy, will that sting them!  :-\

but seriously, i'm gonna do that.

:D :D