Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Who actually reads their rejection letters?  (Read 3097 times)

Kittyl30

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Who actually reads their rejection letters?
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2006, 03:06:47 AM »
i dont even know where my rejection letters from UG said. i think my mom opened a few while i was on spring break.  I remembered i found out i got rejected from my reach school while i was tanning on the beach..great way to ruin a vacation!
she says she's tired of life
everybody's tired of something..

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - dontreallyknowmuch
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2006, 04:39:31 AM »
i applied ED for UG, so i didn't have any to save.  but i've wallpapered my cubicle with copies of my LS rejection, so i can look at it again and again every single day for the next six months.

i have an odd sense of humor.

you mean your tent?  :D
quote Stanley J. Watson III
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

akcpup

• AOL Instant Messenger - akcpup
    • View Profile
    • LSN AKCPUP
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2006, 03:38:42 PM »
I never read my rejection letters from Seton Hall and Cardozo. As soon as I realized what they were I tore them in little pieces and placed them in my cat's litter box. I popped open a Guiness and smiled as I heard that familiar digging sound coming from bathroom where the box is... ah satisfaction.  ;)

upNdown

• Sr. Citizen
  • My favorite bike - cheap, ugly, heavy, and fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2006, 11:40:13 AM »
Wow.  And here I was, thinking cats were completely useless.  For the first time in my life, I wish I had a cat.  And a Guiness (not the first time I've made that wish).
GPA - 2.095 (It was a long time ago and I wasn't trying.)
LSAT - 161

In - Suffolk, New England School of Law
Out - BC, Northeastern
Pending - Nothing pending . . . now what?

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2006, 11:55:29 AM »
I never read my rejection letters from Seton Hall and Cardozo. As soon as I realized what they were I tore them in little pieces and placed them in my cat's litter box. I popped open a Guiness and smiled as I heard that familiar digging sound coming from bathroom where the box is... ah satisfaction.  ;)

That is awesome!
you are doomed in the fated sense, but that's completely irrelevant because that's only from the viewpoint of someone who is not constrained by time. since you are temporal, for all intents and purposes you have the power to change your future

The Poster

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2006, 01:23:28 PM »
when i get my first rejection, i plan on switching the names and sending it back.

boy, will that sting them!  :-\

but seriously, i'm gonna do that.

:D :D