Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone apply to Loyola LA already?  (Read 420 times)

pipskicks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Anyone apply to Loyola LA already?
« on: January 26, 2006, 09:30:47 PM »
I sent in my app on like 1/13 or so, and all the schools have requested my LSDAS already except for them, I'm wondering if I was supposed to send in a signature, although I didn't see any...

Fierfly

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ILadyIce
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Anyone apply to Loyola already?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2006, 11:11:00 PM »
I think it took them 2 weeks to request my report... I applied at the end of November.

pipskicks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Anyone apply to Loyola already?
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 12:23:21 AM »
I just checked and they requested it today!

Did you get a decision yet?  I'm a reach so I think it may take a bit of time for me...

pipskicks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Anyone apply to Loyola LA already?
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 03:15:59 AM »
they are one of the slowest schools ever.

I was thinking this may be the case, just from random correspondence with them so far.

mto83

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 09:17:57 AM »
They are very slow! It took them a full month to complete. It took them over 2 weeks to get my LSDAS transcript in their system. You would think the Jesuits would be a little more efficient.  :o

fakemark

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2006, 06:54:19 PM »
I applied about the same time as the OP. I called this week to ask since everything shows as received on their website except the the LSDAS transcript. I thought it strange because they show receipt of my LSAT score and they are sent on the same report. Anyways, the person on the phone said that they are backed up and that they would try to catch up by the end of this week.

I wouldn't worry about it. They are slow and their deadline isn't for another month so they are not going to rush.

jballer

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2006, 07:21:12 PM »
you bag on Loyola...you bag on CA schools...you bag on California in general...why are you applying to tier 2 schools in CA if you want to get out so bad?

Fierfly

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ILadyIce
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2006, 09:13:31 PM »
They are very slow! It took them a full month to complete. It took them over 2 weeks to get my LSDAS transcript in their system. You would think the Jesuits would be a little more efficient.  :o

well, when you work in what looks like a prison you'd be slow too.

lol... yeah, Loyola does look like a prison. But it's a prison I wouldn't mind entering :P

pipskicks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2006, 09:53:27 PM »
I applied about the same time as the OP. I called this week to ask since everything shows as received on their website except the the LSDAS transcript. I thought it strange because they show receipt of my LSAT score and they are sent on the same report. Anyways, the person on the phone said that they are backed up and that they would try to catch up by the end of this week.

I wouldn't worry about it. They are slow and their deadline isn't for another month so they are not going to rush.
That's very weird, I know someone else with the same problem, the LSDAS Report was sent but they did not receive the transcript, it makes absolutely no sense at all...