Law School Discussion

Deferred at Fordham

Re: Deferred at Fordham
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2006, 05:06:48 AM »
Yuck, that sucks.  I guess that stuff about hearing "by May" is a big fat lie, huh? 

« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2006, 07:52:01 AM »
I guess I won't withdraw, but I won't hold my breath either.  :-\

That sucks of them to do that.

ljl3y

« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2006, 06:45:20 AM »
wow.  that's awful!

« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2006, 07:08:37 AM »
Well, I wrote them an e-mail and mailed a hard copy explaining my situation with Cardozo and obviously re-affirmed my interest in attending Fordham. I have a hard time believing that we won't hear until August -- they've deferred a LOT of people this cycle and I assume at least some of us will hear something. I have to agree, it's criminal to wait until August to reject someone. I don't know how to feel. As of now, I assume I'll be starting law school in May.  :o

« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2006, 07:34:09 AM »
Technically, this doens't belong on the deffered thread...

I just got rejected from Fordham - status "Denied"  Kinda hurts.

Good luck to all!

tobias

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2006, 07:37:39 AM »
I'm waiting for my denial any day, tep. For now I am still "complete" - it's maddening. People are hearing from BLS today, really really hoping I'll be one of them, if not today then soon!

drama gal

• D-Jet
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2006, 07:38:26 AM »
Technically, this doens't belong on the deffered thread...

I just got rejected from Fordham - status "Denied"  Kinda hurts.

Good luck to all!

Sorry.

drama gal

• D-Jet
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2006, 07:40:17 AM »
Still pended. :-\  As far as Brooklyn, they are really starting to get on my nerves.  I have heard nothing!

« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2006, 07:47:14 AM »
I'm waiting for my denial any day, tep. For now I am still "complete" - it's maddening. People are hearing from BLS today, really really hoping I'll be one of them, if not today then soon!

Hi Tobais,

Thanks for your words. You could have a shot b/c you applied PT and, if I remember your LSAT is over the 160 mark.

I know BLS topic is unrelated to this thread but now, after being Denied at Fordham and Waitlisted at Cardozo, I'm dying to hear from Brooklyn. If I get rejected/waitlisted at Brooklyn with no money at St. John's...oy.

tobias

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2006, 08:03:23 AM »

Hi Tobais,

Thanks for your words. You could have a shot b/c you applied PT and, if I remember your LSAT is over the 160 mark.

I know BLS topic is unrelated to this thread but now, after being Denied at Fordham and Waitlisted at Cardozo, I'm dying to hear from Brooklyn. If I get rejected/waitlisted at Brooklyn with no money at St. John's...oy.

Keep heart, tep. Someone is going to recognize that an 4+ GPA in a tough major (me being a Latin drop-out...) is an extraordinary feat and more indicative than a one time games screw up that could happen to anyone. I know it's not much consolation. I guess it's not really ideal for most people, myself included, but you would definitely get into the may start at Cardozo...if you are interested in having Cardozo as an option. I'm really rooting for you!