Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: DO NOT APPLY TO LIBERTY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW  (Read 30196 times)

kmpnj

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • law school numbers
    • Email
Re: DO NOT APPLY TO LIBERTY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF LAW
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2006, 11:27:55 PM »
A spinster comes into the segregated dorms every week to check the ladies for "signs of invasion."

with a speculum the size of a salad tosser

Except salad tossing is probably banned as well.

only on the sabbath. 

thou shalt not toss thy vegetables upon thy day of rest, nor shall thou tosseth thy cookies

Unless it is the alter boy, in which case he may toss thy salad and enjoy thy dingleberries

Silvermtn

• Yahoo Instant Messenger - silvermountain74
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2006, 02:15:26 PM »
I actually applied there last year and got rejected before I re-took the LSAT. That is one acceptance I'm glad I didn't get.

ajstyles

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2006, 11:37:35 PM »
This Jerry Faldwell character is a feminine hygiene product...second only to Pat Robertson aka The Devil aka the AntiChrist

kmpnj

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • law school numbers
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2006, 09:39:13 PM »
Just found out McCain is speaking at their graduation.  No John, don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

kmpnj

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • law school numbers
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2006, 11:43:29 PM »
Just found out McCain is speaking at their graduation.  No John, don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'll be at the podium and everyone will be seated waaaaaaaaaaaaay to his right.

I'm just hoping they don't leave him in a broom closet until Dec 2009.

RootBrewskies

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2006, 08:56:58 AM »
i like this:
Life-threatening behavior or language to others or oneself (immediate removal/exclusion from campus and a minimum of two semesters out)
500 dollar fine + 30 reprimands

so if someone is mentally ill and trys to kill themselves, instead of helping the person out they suspend them for 2 semesters and charge them 500 dollars.  that does seem like the christian thing to do. 

cyberrev

« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2006, 10:30:17 AM »
i like this:
Life-threatening behavior or language to others or oneself (immediate removal/exclusion from campus and a minimum of two semesters out)
500 dollar fine + 30 reprimands

so if someone is mentally ill and trys to kill themselves, instead of helping the person out they suspend them for 2 semesters and charge them 500 dollars.  that does seem like the christian thing to do. 

so if you curse yourself out, youre in trouble <lol>

katedennis

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2006, 12:17:04 PM »

He's speaking at Ohio State's also...don't worry too much, I think he's just making the rounds (in possible swing states?)
Univeristy of Michigan Law School Class of 2009

my lsn!

Alamo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2006, 02:38:52 PM »

He's speaking at Ohio State's also...don't worry too much, I think he's just making the rounds (in possible swing states?)

Yep, McCain realizes that to have a shot in the primaries, he's gonna have to suck up to the GOP base; the far right ruined him in 2000 and he's not gonna let it happen again . . .
I must admit that I may have been infected with society's prejudices and predilections and attributed them to God . . . and that in years hence I may be seen as someone who was on the wrong side of history.  I don't believe such doubts make me a bad Christian.  I believe they make me human . . .

RockyMarciano

• Sr. Citizen
  • Invading Ithaca this Fall
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2006, 06:29:01 PM »
I can't speak for anyone else on the board, but I for one don't hate them for what they believe.  Sure, I got irritated when my Christian friends in elementary and junior high tried to convert me, but we developed a rule that worked really well: I didn't push vegetarianism on them, and they didn't push their conception of God on me. (Of course, they wound up liking vegetarian food when I cooked it, and I like Renaissance art, but quality is quality regardless of ideology.)

There are some people at my school that keep on trying to make me go to their church. I blew up on one of the guys today. I feel really bad but they should take no as an answer and stop trying to convert me. He was saying "You know the bible says that you should not call anybody Father besides your father and God. blah blah. Come to church with me." I finally said, "You know what? Just leave me the Fu*k alone. I tried to be nice by respecting your views, so please respect my views and religion. To be honest, I felt like a jerk but there was no alternative. You would figure that after telling them no three times that it would give them the hint. Some people are just do not care for the private space of other people.
www.cpixel.com is the ghetto myspace