Law School Discussion

Who's going to Washington University at St. Louis Admitted Students Day?

allyreese

i think we should dress like our avatars... you can carry around a papaya tree steph...

And you can carry around a thing of fruit.

i do that anyway :)

I totally would-- I'm probably gonna end up there, but I can't take 2 days off work. :(

Have some Bud for me!

TomServo

• We are our own photographer!
    • ICQ Messenger - 814749
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=TomServo
If I bring the baby, none of you will recognize him, since he just turned 7 last Sunday!  Plus, my arms would get really, really tired. 

I briefly considered wearing my "LSD helped me get into law school" T-shirt, but quickly reconsidered.  I'll definitely be wearing a long sleeve reddish CSUN t-shirt ones of the days, and I'll certainly put my LSD handle on the nametag too. 

My real name (as some of you know) is Brent, so if you see a guy with that name, who kinda looks like a guy who used to hold a baby, and who has a goatee and blue eyes and a long, curly-haired brunette in tow, you've come to the right place.  I'm totally up on saying hello and such, also- I want as many 1L allies and study-buddies (tee-hee) as I can handle.  Plus, you know, I might have to refinish my basement, so I'll be looking for anyone who accepts payments in BBQ for services rendered.

(I've now changed my 'tar to reflect who you should be looking for.  Pretty much that, except goateed, not bearded.  I'm high class!)

Random fact, St. Louis sucks down more BBQ sauce per capita than any other city in the USA.  Sorry if I'm grossing out any vegetaritards.  ;)

Bushy

I broke 170, so they won't let me in :(

Bushy

:-[

KCLaw

I plan on going Friday.  Is there going to be one of their infamous Anheuser Busch Happy Hours on the agenda?  I imagine it will be freezing in the courtyard, but I'd bundle up for some free beer.

TomServo

• We are our own photographer!
    • ICQ Messenger - 814749
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=TomServo
Nice to see we have a representative from xoxohth in the thread.  Joyous.

Jennie, I'd hang with you and your beau tomorrow night, but I have a sneaking suspicion it'd denigrate into me schoolin' him in some HORSE.  I'm all about the mad skillz.   ;D

Wife and I are flying in late tomorrow,but we are stoked to meet some other WashU scrubs!  Yee...haw.

allyreese

i have to work late tonight or i'd be up for meeting with the early comers - Thursday I'm going to be wearing something office-y since both hub and I will be coming from work  -

so are we going to meet somewhere or just wander around looking for each other?

and i think (hope) that if there's free beer on a cold day they doit in the commons.

Just received an email from WUSTL that the 5:30 time change was a mistake and the correct starting time for the reception is 5:00.

allyreese

Just received an email from WUSTL that the 5:30 time change was a mistake and the correct starting time for the reception is 5:00.

good - i've been wondering about that... man i'm so excited, i'm such a dork.