edit

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
Re: Went to Bonnarroo then took the LSAT
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2004, 06:05:24 PM »
Are you one of those guys who didn't prep?  I just got off a phone with a lawyer friend of mine, majored in polysci, took the Lsat cold turkey, got into a good school, (it was at the time) said he rarely went to class, studied and read real hard (crammed) for the tests, graduated, passed the bar with out a refresher course.  What I would pay to have a miond like that.
And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply" So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do.  So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign..

gooooooo

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.67, OCT. 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2004, 06:26:52 PM »
Well, what do you guys think about this LSAT horror story...

Went to Bonnarroo music festival from Thursday till Sunday night, drove home and got a good night's rest, got up and took the LSAT.  Got a 165.  OK, I guess that's not a horror story. 

I love the fact that everyone was like "man, you're nuts to go to Bonnarroo and then to try to take the LSAT."  I showed them!  That just goes to show that you can have a great time without the mood-altering effects of mushrooms or nugs at a hippie music festival, and still do fine on the test without freaking out about it and cramming the last few days.

The thing that kept me going during the test was I was thinking "less than 24 hours ago I was watching David Byrne play Psycho Killer live" and that really spurred me on and gave me the fuel to get through the test, which was surprisingly ungrueling after what I had expected.

ZAP

How were you doing on practice tests?

L1

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2004, 11:24:17 AM »
It's so sad to see someone w/ so much potential just throw it all away. JK. :D

The ZAPINATOR

• LSD Obsessed
    • MSN Messenger - N/A
    • AOL Instant Messenger - N/A