Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Transcript Problem-Question  (Read 1201 times)

Jtrich614

Transcript Problem-Question
« on: January 18, 2006, 09:52:48 PM »
Hey Everyone,

I have recently applied to about 15 schools. Many of them have notified me that my applications are complete yet Seton Hall has just e-mailed me stating that my updated transcript is needed to complete my ap. I checked on the LSDAS website and i noticed that my transcript was sent from my UG school in March/05. This means that my last semester in college is not on the report. I graduated in May/05.

Question: Will law schools send your ap to their decision committees even though the transcript is not complete?

Will that issue hurt my chances of being accepted? My GPA on LSDAS now is 3.09 and my cum was 3.17

I will be requesting a transcript be sent from my UG with 24 hours sending service to LSDAS to update my file but it will take up to 10 DAYS TO PROCESS there!!! I don't know what to do...HELP!!!

linquest

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Transcript Problem-Question
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 10:30:54 AM »
I don't think any of us can answer that, especially since we don't know which schools you applied to.  In any case, your best bet is to call each of those schools to ask, and to notify them that an updated transcript is forthcoming.

If your app is already at committee, the GPA could very well hurt you if they don't notice that it's not a complete transcript.
Fed gov't atty