Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: In at Southwestern  (Read 1268 times)

pinkybella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: In at Southwestern
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2006, 09:27:44 PM »
You applied FT right? Yes you are an autoadmit according to your numbers. There 75% for GPA/LSAT are as follows: 3.62 & 157. I would say if you you're in the 75% for both GPA/LSAT, you're an auto admit at most non T14 schools.

That's interesting.  According to Princetonreview.com (my primary source), the average LSAT is a 157 and the average GPA is a 3.4.  Go figure.   

I got my numbers from the LSAC official guide to ABA law schools.

L..A Law

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2006, 11:26:46 PM »
I'm still waiting on southwestern. I went complete on 12/22. I'm not an auto admit thats for sure, so i figure i have at least another month of waiting. Just curious about those who just got admitted - How much time do they give you to send in your reply? I figure once some of the auto admits start sending in withdrawls, maybe that's when the admissions folks will turn to applications like mine!!
thanks

ts369697

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2006, 05:25:53 PM »
anyone heard anything from southwestern lately? ive only been complete for a couple of weeks but no word yet. i think i read that they would have a waitlist formed by early april.

pinkybella

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2006, 05:28:01 PM »
I think a lot of us still haven't heard back from Southwestern.

See here: http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,55030.0.html