Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: annoying situation  (Read 397 times)

Steve Butabi

• Sr. Citizen
  • and I was like "EMILIOOOO!"
    • View Profile
annoying situation
« on: January 17, 2006, 08:11:40 PM »
cardozo told me I was complete months ago. now they email me and tell me I didnt send in my deans cert. now I have to scramble to get it in, after they told me I was ready for review, and now the delay will probably cost me possible scholarship dollars. erk.
pm me if you're a hottie and you want to make out or whatever

Lilacs04

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: annoying situation
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 08:21:10 PM »
Uh oh. I am extremely confused. Nothing on their application or supplementary materials indicated that they needed a dean's cert. and they haven't contacted me at all!!! What the heck is going on this cycle???

Lilacs04

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2006, 08:35:34 PM »
Bump. Does ANYONE know anything about this?? I downloaded the app from LSAC and there was nothing in the app or the supplementary forms about a Dean's Cert!!! I am freaking out!!!! ??? >:(

pcv

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 08:37:26 PM »
Here is YU's website: http://www.cardozo.yu.edu/admissions/how_to.asp and they don't say anything about a dean's cert.

zenpeaceofmind

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - zenpeaceofmind
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - zenpeaceofmind
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 08:40:33 PM »
cardozo told me I was complete months ago. now they email me and tell me I didnt send in my deans cert. now I have to scramble to get it in, after they told me I was ready for review, and now the delay will probably cost me possible scholarship dollars. erk.

Maybe for some clarification on something in your file they need a Dean's Cert? Did you write any academic addenda?

???

Steve Butabi

• Sr. Citizen
  • and I was like "EMILIOOOO!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 09:47:40 PM »
yeah, it is because I have a disciplenary action i think. dont recall a deans cert mentioned ANYWHERE on the app
pm me if you're a hottie and you want to make out or whatever