Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Unnecessary warning to all of you since I'm a retard  (Read 437 times)

pipskicks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Unnecessary warning to all of you since I'm a retard
« on: January 17, 2006, 04:09:05 AM »
I was meeting a friend, and I didn't know the area, got lost on the way there, my friend gave me *&^% because I was born and raised in LA.  I ended up going the wrong direction for like 10 min. realized I was an idiot and I would look like a bigger one, made a U-turn and put the pedal to the metal driving erratically.  Got pulled over 20 seconds later, cop was a male private part.

Told me I was going 80 (I think I was going less).  Anyways I got lucky, he was a K-9 and wanted drugs, he told me I was on alcohol and other drugs even though I wasn't etc.  He did a full cavity search of my car without his dog who was barking in the squad car.  I had some stuff that was a little shady (prescription pills that weren't really shady but I didn't have the prescriptions).  He didn't seem to care, I think he was looking for harder drugs so he let me off without anything at all even a ticket (I don't think he clocked me at 80, I think he just wanted to scare me and get some drugs since he was a K-9 cop).

Anyways, moral of the story is, regardless of what happened and what I went through, doing something stupid like that could have severely severely hurt my apps and it would have been for a stupid reason, so make sure to keep that all in mind while we go through these apps.

Ego

Re: Unnecessary warning to all of you since I'm a retard
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2006, 01:55:25 PM »
Thank you for the helpful anecdote.

That's gangsta.