Law School Discussion

Anyone go to University of Illinois at UC?

"V"

• Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici
    • View Profile
Anyone go to University of Illinois at UC?
« on: January 15, 2006, 08:56:05 PM »
I've been accepted there (woot!) but it's a long way across the US, and I can't afford a trip out ahead of time. So it'd be a 'blind faith' acceptance if I went. I'd love to hear from people at the school about it, the campus, the 'feel' of the university, and maybe what law programs it's best known for... basically, anything anyone could tell me.

Thanks!

Re: Anyone go to University of Illinois at UC?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 11:35:30 AM »
If you run a search on this site for "UIUC" you'll come up with a whole bunch of U of I reviews (not trying to be rude here, I'm just too lazy to retype everything).  I used to live in C-U, so if you have more specific questions after that I'll try to answer them.  I don't know much about the law school, though.

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 10:44:03 PM »
I don't know that much about the law school, but I am currently a UIUC undergrad so if you have any questions let me know.

The campus is great, but it's definitely not in the middle of the city by any means. The law building is located towards the outskirts of campus near the art buildings.  There are plenty of things to do on campus for people of any interest and if you are looking for something to do, you'll never come up short.

segundo

• Red Sox- Still champs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2006, 05:43:18 AM »
I have also been to the campus and can attest it is very nice, but alittle isolated.