deferred at northeastern:(

*shell*

• FSU...@#!* *&^% up
    • AOL Instant Messenger - shellrae007
    • View Profile
    • Email
deferred at northeastern:(
« on: January 14, 2006, 11:04:30 AM »
deferred at northeastern  :(  i don't understand.  i thought i had a good shot there, not that i'm rejected, but it sucks.  anyone think it's worth it to send a letter reaffirming my continued interest?

Re: deferred at northeastern:(
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 10:07:06 PM »
If you're sincerely interested, then yes.  Tell them why they're so darned special and emphasize your fit.

*shell*

• FSU...@#!* *&^% up
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 10:13:20 PM »
thanks.  i scheduled myself to sit in on a class this coming tuesday.  I think i'll write the letter after that, since I would love to go to northeastern.  the co-op program alone blows my mind.

If you're sincerely interested, then yes.  Tell them why they're so darned special and emphasize your fit.

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 11:59:40 PM »
Sounds like a good strategy.  What time is the class?  You'll prolly sit in on Con Law or Criminal Justice...good classes for a pre-L to watch.

Saphyrva

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 05:20:29 PM »
I'm jealous - they waitlisted me!  At least you still have a fighting chance.  Do everything you think might help.  Good luck!!

*shell*

• FSU...@#!* *&^% up
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 07:46:54 PM »
i can't believe they waitlisted you!  you're right in there for their numbers...what the hell?

I'm jealous - they waitlisted me!  At least you still have a fighting chance.  Do everything you think might help.  Good luck!!