Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: A bad LSAT tutor screwed me.  (Read 2463 times)

Law_Diva

• View Profile
A bad LSAT tutor screwed me.
« on: January 13, 2006, 03:40:24 AM »
I was taking a private tutor from this guy I found from craigslist. He said he scored 176 and thought he was a good teacher in the beginning since he's such a mouthie bastard. After 3 weeks, my score didn't improve and I was getting both frustrated and confrontative with his knowledge (for those who studied Logical Reasoning, it will piss ya off.). However, he ended up flirting with me with every wisdom he thought he taught me. I ended up making out

Click for Full Story

NYmortgagepro

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: A bad LSAT tutor screwed me.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 10:13:47 AM »
making out is not screwing, If it was I would be Wilt Chamberlain because I was the make out king in junior high

Typhoon Longwang

• Sr. Citizen
  • I have the power to stop an LSAT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 06:14:45 PM »
I was taking a private tutor from this guy I found from craigslist. He said he scored 176 and thought he was a good teacher in the beginning since he's such a mouthie bastard. After 3 weeks, my score didn't improve and I was getting both frustrated and confrontative with his knowledge (for those who studied Logical Reasoning, it will piss ya off.). However, he ended up flirting with me with every wisdom he thought he taught me. I ended up making out

Click for Full Story

Perhaps your poor command of English "screwed" you?

--------

I received private tutoring from this guy I found on craigslist. He said he scored 176 and I thought he was a good teacher in the beginning because he was long-winded. After 3 weeks, my score didn't improve; I was frustrated by his level of knowldge and I became confrontational in my interactions with him (I believe logical reasoning heightened my contentiousness).  He flirted with me throughout the lessons and somehow I ended up making out with him.

--------

Grammatically it makes sense now but the story itself still makes no sense.

misery

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2006, 06:38:53 PM »
Click on the link... funny story I guess.  The larger picture makes up for the time you waste reading it =x

sunfunliving

• Sr. Citizen
  • My baby in Haiti....Tamarah
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - sunfunliving
    • View Profile
    • :) Study Guide Info :)
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2006, 07:30:17 PM »
This same exact post was posted on other forums as well...the person who posted it is probably out to solicit...hmmm...it should be deleted.
LSAT - The PERFECT Study Plan (2,4&6 Month PrepGuide) - ask me about it! :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=013&item=230036283031&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1