Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: EyeQ Problem  (Read 1668 times)

Anti_Ivy

EyeQ Problem
« on: July 20, 2004, 11:18:58 AM »
So, I downloaded EyeQ off of Kazaa, and burned it onto a CD.  Whenever I try to 'extract' the file, I receive an error message.  Any tips on how I can open the file?

I have dial-up, so downloading EyeQ took almost 24hrs; I'll be pissed if it doesn't work! >:(

---

EDIT: I have the password thingy-majiggy, but I cannot even get to the point where I type it in.

utaustin

• Sr. Citizen
  • 3.36/164
    • View Profile
Re: EyeQ Problem
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2004, 12:18:23 PM »
if you got the .iso, there's nothing to extract.

you're supposed to use cd burning software that will take an .iso file and burn it to the CD. I don't know the terminology and the details, but Nero does a good job of this. With Nero, open the .iso file and it takes you straight to the prompt to burn the CD. After you burn it, its just as good as the boxed set you buy for $200+.

You can get Nero Burning ROM from Kazaalite and most other file sharing services. Check out bittorrent as well, i've started using that. suprnova.org has a good selection of torrents and it too should have Nero available.

Casper

• Sr. Citizen
  • Casper, the friendly Ghost.
    • View Profile
    • DANY
Re: EyeQ Problem
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2004, 01:10:32 PM »
Did you burn it as an ISO image or just made a copy of the file?  I remember that the software requires itself to be loaded from a CDROM drive. 
Drawing dead, serving 25 to life.