Law School Discussion

Anyone else wanting to lose a few pounds?

Re: Anyone else wanting to lose a few pounds?
« Reply #890 on: May 15, 2006, 09:51:16 AM »
no freakin way

i can eat healthier i.e cut back on sugar, drink more water, eat more fruit...but i havent been able (or wanted to) change to like a SB diet lifestyle of any of the other ones. 

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #891 on: May 15, 2006, 09:54:30 AM »
me niether

take way more willpower than i have.

maybe a wwife could do it for me(by fixing all my food) but if left on my own, it aint happening

*shell*

• FSU...@#!* *&^% up
    • AOL Instant Messenger - shellrae007
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #892 on: May 15, 2006, 10:14:49 AM »
ok, so i havent posted on this thread for a while...but here's my update:  got a training program from my old college lax coach, im starting it this week.  it's 50+ pages, but that's because it has a journal where i have to write in what i eat, drink, how much i sleep, and what workout i do for that day, along with how i feel energy wise.  if i can stick to this, im gonna be in amazing shape by august...lets hope i can stick to it

->Soon

• View Profile
« Reply #893 on: May 15, 2006, 10:21:04 AM »
are you going to get 8+ hours of sleep per night(on a reg schedule)?
eat right religiously?
not drink alcohol?

*shell*

• FSU...@#!* *&^% up
    • AOL Instant Messenger - shellrae007
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #894 on: May 15, 2006, 10:26:38 AM »
that's the idea i guess....it doesnt say i cant drink alcohol or i cant eat what i want, it just says to write it down and put my energy level for the day in, so i can try to see patterns when i drink soda vs water and stuff like that.

« Reply #895 on: May 15, 2006, 11:33:43 AM »
i eat so well during the week, but weekends are the death of me... i always end up getting trashed and drunk eating, not to mention going out to eat with friends...

i can't freakin change my habits because it's so fun...  :-\

140am

• View Profile
« Reply #896 on: May 15, 2006, 12:09:33 PM »
i eat so well during the week, but weekends are the death of me... i always end up getting trashed and drunk eating, not to mention going out to eat with friends...

this is my life.  during the week it's yogurt, turkey sandwiches, salads, staying in and cooking like chicken, etc.  the weekend, it all falls apart.

« Reply #897 on: May 16, 2006, 11:16:59 PM »
same here!!! they do say that we consume something like 1.5 times ~ 2 time more calories on the weekends. Drinking is a big no no when one's on a diet because they are nothing but empty calories and st8 get stored as fat cells in the body..

When I was losing weight last summer I had no social life for two months. I did lose 16 pounds over two months but my friends called me boring.  :(

Mr. Pink

• @#!* YOU! @#!* YOU! I'M f-in' DYING HERE! I'M FU
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #898 on: May 16, 2006, 11:25:05 PM »
same here!!! they do say that we consume something like 1.5 times ~ 2 time more calories on the weekends. Drinking is a big no no when one's on a diet because they are nothing but empty calories and st8 get stored as fat cells in the body..

When I was losing weight last summer I had no social life for two months. I did lose 16 pounds over two months but my friends called me boring.  :(

When you're on a diet you can still drink as long as it's hard liquor and diet soda or any 0 calorie drinks.  Where there is a will, there is a way.

Mr. Pink

• @#!* YOU! @#!* YOU! I'M f-in' DYING HERE! I'M FU
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #899 on: May 16, 2006, 11:28:12 PM »

When you're on a diet you can still drink as long as it's hard liquor and diet soda or any 0 calorie drinks.  Where there is a will, there is a way.

My understanding is that the alcohol can still give you a bit of a beer belly--but yeah, cutting the calories helps a lot.

Hard alcohal has no calories or carbohydrates.