Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Decision at Gtown today  (Read 675 times)

JaimeNina

Decision at Gtown today
« on: January 09, 2006, 05:33:59 PM »
Has anyone whose online status checker turned to "decision" today at Gtown found out whether they're in or out yet?  I'm on the west coast and I fear my mail won't arrive from DC for a while, so I'm trying to figure out if it's a batch of acceptances or rejections. ??? ??? ???

SanchoPanzo

• Sr. Citizen
  • My avatar is hotter than your avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Decision at Gtown today
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2006, 09:59:17 PM »
Hmmm.. I checked my status and seems I'm also "decision". I'm on the east coast (RI) and haven't heard so...
1L
order in the midst of chaos surrounded by order and a sprinkling of mist with chaos flavor. bake 2 hours then serve

person

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2006, 10:12:30 PM »
went to decision too, not sure if it is an accept or reject...but if you look at last year's stats on lsn after ea/ed it was all acceptances until the end of the month

as for the numbers, if they take my higher i have a good shot at getting in and if they look at my mean i have a mediocre shot...
Stanford Class of 2009

SanchoPanzo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2006, 07:31:09 AM »
Does anyone know how long it takes from going to decision on the website to receive decision letter? The EA/ED's may be able to help here...
Thanks.
1L
order in the midst of chaos surrounded by order and a sprinkling of mist with chaos flavor. bake 2 hours then serve

The Spanish Teacher

• It's been so long....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2006, 10:04:59 AM »
It took 8 or 9 days to get to me (way out in Missouri) after going "decision" on the status checker.
Good luck to you all.
Attending GULC in Fall '06

SanchoPanzo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2006, 07:35:47 PM »
Thanks Spanish Teacher
1L

JaimeNina

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2006, 07:37:54 PM »
Ditto. 9 days seems like an awefully long time for a cream #10 envelope to cross one measly time zone though :( I guess I better hunker down for a wait.

knoroozi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 07:47:03 PM »
I went decision yesterday, and I called G-town to ask if the letter had been sent out.  They told me it would be sent out the same day I went decision (yesterday) and that I should have it some time this week.  Not sure how accurate any of this is, but good luck to all of us!