Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: HLS  (Read 89772 times)

sea dream

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: HLS
« Reply #1060 on: July 15, 2006, 11:39:29 PM »
yeah, i'm not too worried about the medical records, and these replies helped. i figured they weren't ACTUALLY going to NOT LET ME COME TO SCHOOL because my records were a few days late =) wish they accepted fax tho haha
Nevermind. Queen of the Waitlists, anyways.

bass

• Sr. Citizen
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: July 16, 2006, 12:09:53 AM »
I'm not even close to done.  I have to get some hep shots (I haven't gotten one).

lplaw

• Harvard Law 2009 =)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: July 16, 2006, 12:18:54 AM »
I'm sorry if I'm asking questions that have already been asked (I'm too lazy to scroll back through all these posts).

1) I want to order my laptop and accessories in the next couple of days.  I briefly looked on the website, but sadly discovered I'm pretty computer illiterate - what laptop/accessories did most of you select?

2) Sotheby's anyone?  I rsvped that I'm attending - I hope to meet some of you there! =)

Laurenrae52

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: July 16, 2006, 12:26:08 PM »
Hey miss L - good to see you -- sorry I wasn't at the bar review the other night.

I'm going to Sotheby's - maybe we should meet up before and then go in together...

And, as for computers, I got the x60s off the Harvard website, its tiny and cute and really durable.

Harvard Law School, Class of 2009

lplaw

• Harvard Law 2009 =)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: July 16, 2006, 09:36:36 PM »
Heyy Lauren!! You were missed! I'll call you on Wednesday and we can make plans to meet up to go to Sotheby's =)  Thanks for the computer info!

bass

• Sr. Citizen
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1065 on: July 16, 2006, 09:48:22 PM »
Crazy...people who...know people.

2Lacoste

• Sr. Citizen
  • Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: July 17, 2006, 10:15:47 AM »
Does anyone know when we're going to get stuff about orientation/what section we're in, etc?  I'm really antsy and I want to hear more! :)

Mid-to-late August is what I hear from all current students.  Last possible minutes, essentially.
Mets will take the NL Pennant.

2Lacoste

• Sr. Citizen
  • Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: July 17, 2006, 10:17:33 AM »
I'm not even close to done.  I have to get some hep shots (I haven't gotten one).

Ditto.  I sent it in without the Hep shots and I'll get them between now and when they remind me I need them.  Damn shots.
Mets will take the NL Pennant.

bass

• Sr. Citizen
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: July 17, 2006, 10:21:13 AM »

Ditto.  I sent it in without the Hep shots and I'll get them between now and when they remind me I need them.  Damn shots.

I'm in between insurance (I left my job in May), so I've been shopping around for shots.  It's lovely.

On that note, look for local boards of health.  At $30 per shot, they're cheaper than even Harvard.

Laurenrae52

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: July 17, 2006, 12:58:27 PM »
In NYC you can get shots for free at the NYC clinics.  I got my second Hep B shot there last week - you just walk in, no appointment is needed.  I went to the clinic in Chelsea - I was afraid it would be sketchy, but it wasn't - just crowded.  If you have the time, its very worth it.
Harvard Law School, Class of 2009