Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: HLS  (Read 88757 times)

voco

• View Profile
Re: HLS
« Reply #830 on: May 31, 2006, 04:43:45 PM »
Does anyone know if it will be possible for those of us living in North Hall to get parking in that lot? I didn't see anything about it on the parking website, but my tour guide at the school mentioned that it was possible to get parking there.

dw05

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: May 31, 2006, 04:47:51 PM »
Does anyone know if it will be possible for those of us living in North Hall to get parking in that lot? I didn't see anything about it on the parking website, but my tour guide at the school mentioned that it was possible to get parking there.

I remember seeeing something on the parking info site (or perhaps in with the parking application instructions?  i'm not sure) stating that if you can provide proof of your residence in North, you are eligible for surface lot parking there as long as it is available.  I think it was also slightly less expensive than the standard garage rates for students.
I'm going to Harvard!

mandu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #832 on: May 31, 2006, 06:12:01 PM »
Shouldn't we also start to hear about taking out our loans and such very soon?

The financial aid website says that we can start taking out private loans after June 1.  Apparently some sort of federal loan policy changed recently so we might have some more options that they'll tell us about come June 15.    http://www.law.harvard.edu/students/finaid/loans/privloan/#ploan

I just got my aid package today...I was a little disappointed.  I predict massive student debt for me in the future...
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=mandu

"We are all giants, raised by pygmies, to walk with a perpetual mental crouch" -Robert Anton Wilson

lplaw

• Harvard Law 2009 =)
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: May 31, 2006, 06:26:34 PM »
Hii!! SOoo excited!! I was just accepted today!! Can't wait for the Fall!! =)

2Lacoste

• Sr. Citizen
  • Johan Santana for President
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: May 31, 2006, 06:44:11 PM »
Congrats and welcome!
Mets will take the NL Pennant.

Laurenrae52

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: May 31, 2006, 07:50:06 PM »
Congrats!

I got my aid package today too -- I was happy, although, I figured that I'd have a lot of need, so I'm glad that it turned out the way it did.

I also am finalizing plans for my apartment - its on Chauncy street right across from the law school -- we can have parties! 

Oh, and I think that around June 15th we'll be able to start getting all our loan stuff together since things are changing...

Anyway, congrats Lp -- I think a lot of people who were planning on Penn are going to end up at HLS...
Harvard Law School, Class of 2009

Towlie

« Reply #836 on: May 31, 2006, 08:03:57 PM »
Congrats!

I got my aid package today too -- I was happy, although, I figured that I'd have a lot of need, so I'm glad that it turned out the way it did.

I also am finalizing plans for my apartment - its on Chauncy street right across from the law school -- we can have parties! 

Oh, and I think that around June 15th we'll be able to start getting all our loan stuff together since things are changing...

Anyway, congrats Lp -- I think a lot of people who were planning on Penn are going to end up at HLS...

:'(

But it's okay because when it is 20 degrees and snowing in Boston I will have the satisfaction of knowing it is at least 5 degree warmer in Philadelphia.  :P

Laurenrae52

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: May 31, 2006, 08:18:00 PM »
Yes...i'd give anything for those 5 degrees.

Seriously.

I f-ing at the cold.

Anyone want to cuddle under an electric blanket?
Harvard Law School, Class of 2009

H4CS

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: May 31, 2006, 08:32:14 PM »

Seriously.

I f-ing at the cold.

Anyone want to cuddle under an electric blanket?

Bah.  Electric blankets spoil you.  Soon you'll be asking for socks.

Yale College Inferno

• Sr. Citizen
  • New daily nonstop to Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: June 01, 2006, 01:40:38 PM »

Seriously.

Apparently not "anything"..
Yale College '06
Harvard Law School '09

Bored? Try the mafia boss. (Warning: addictive!)
http://www.themafiaboss.com/?refer=admiral28
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=yalecol06