Law School Discussion

HLS

vrm083

• View Profile
Re: HLS
« Reply #650 on: May 03, 2006, 09:59:38 PM »

Yeah, she was a 'she' :D.

This is awesome.  As I glanced through all the football schools on the Admitted Students Weekend guestlist, I knew I was not alone. 

I'll root for your 'Horns every weekend except for October 21st ;).  I might fly back for that game - it'll be a freakin' mad house up here.

Thanks for the support.  My Horns need it, especially this season.  And the same goes for your Huskers, of course. 

I desperately want to come back to Texas for the Ohio State game, but I just keep telling myself, "Seriously, you'll have been in classes for like a week.  This is not allowed."  I don't know.  I'm not very rational when it comes to football. 

vrm083

• View Profile
« Reply #651 on: May 03, 2006, 10:20:46 PM »
Oh it's allowed.  This is TEXAS-OHIO STATE we're talking about.  It's a huge game.  Last year's matchup was so fun to watch - it'll be interesting to see what happens when OSU has a stable QB situation and UT does not (they flipped the script this year!).     

Haha, are you going to be a bad influence on me?  It is a huge game, though; it comes SO EARLY in the season.  I'm incredibly anxious/excited to see how we do this year.  It's not just Vince; Michael Huff went in the top 10 in the draft, too (both before Leinart...yeah, that's right.)  We still have some awesome guys...Selvin Young, Ramonce Taylor, Limas Sweed, but we need someone to get the ball to them.  And I don't know much about our defensive line to be honest...Huff was kind of our man.  Reggie couldn't get past him.  :)  Oh, I will relive the Rose Bowl forever. 

vrm083

• View Profile
« Reply #652 on: May 03, 2006, 10:22:18 PM »
Btw, all you football fans need to PM me your real info, so we can facebook...I want to know who's going to be watching games with me next year!

alexdn

• View Profile
    • LSN:
« Reply #653 on: May 03, 2006, 11:47:12 PM »
Sadly, for me Harvard football is going to be a step up from my college team now...

Yale College Inferno

• New daily nonstop to Hell
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: May 04, 2006, 12:01:06 AM »
Sadly, for me Harvard football is going to be a step up from my college team now...

Has your college football team had the crap beaten out of it by Harvard for the past 5 years in a row? No? Then it's not so sad.

alexdn

• View Profile
    • LSN:
« Reply #655 on: May 04, 2006, 12:13:36 AM »

Has your college football team had the crap beaten out of it by Harvard for the past 5 years in a row? No? Then it's not so sad.

We don't even play Harvard, even though we're close by, because it would just be embarrasing. 

I don't think we win games...ever.

« Reply #656 on: May 04, 2006, 01:21:28 AM »
I'm down to watch all the USC games!! Hopefully it won't be too painful. Its not lookin so great for next year.. but my undergrad didnt even have a football team (the story going around is that we got our Science Library instead of a football field) so a little is better than none. I completely blame my undergrad's lack of school spirit on the fact that we didnt have a football team, i think its really important

dw05

• View Profile
« Reply #657 on: May 04, 2006, 05:15:17 AM »

so true.

WarrenG

• Me
    • MSN Messenger - WarrenG24@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #658 on: May 04, 2006, 06:19:03 AM »
Sure, you can waste your time watching Texas, Nebraska or USC, or you could watch ND games with me and see some real football.

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• Back to my non-secret secret identity...
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: May 04, 2006, 06:59:03 AM »
The only college sport I've ever paid attention to is women's rugby.  I wonder how our team stacks up against Harvard's.  :D