Law School Discussion

Still no word from NYU EA...

Still no word from NYU EA...
« on: January 01, 2006, 02:08:25 PM »
Anyone else still not hear back yet?  Yes yes, I've gotten in to great places, but I wrote two scholarship essays for NYU and would like to see how those turned out.  Shouldn't I have at least heard a yes or no by this point?

Re: Still no word from NYU EA...
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 06:55:23 PM »
I also have yet to hear back, although I was told a decision had been sent out close to three weeks ago.  :-\

John Galt

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2006, 08:11:59 PM »
Anyone else still not hear back yet?  Yes yes, I've gotten in to great places, but I wrote two scholarship essays for NYU and would like to see how those turned out.  Shouldn't I have at least heard a yes or no by this point?

hmmmm...you probably got in. You should call them to see if they sent a decision.

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• Back to my non-secret secret identity...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2006, 10:07:56 AM »

hmmmm...you probably got in. You should call them to see if they sent a decision.

Seconded.  The mail is really a lot sketchier than most people think.  I send out a ton of mail from a college, and get lots of returns, even in some cases when the address was correct.  I also get a lot of students calling my office and saying they never got stuff that I know I sent out.  So, call.  Like they'd reject you.  :D

And I doubt you'll hear on the scholarships for a while yet.  I think they do that later (I hope  ;) ).