Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Toronto - Drinks anyone?  (Read 897 times)

CJ

• View Profile
Toronto - Drinks anyone?
« on: January 02, 2006, 07:24:04 PM »
 :-\ Discussion boards are great, but asking for advice and recieving it in lil' bits sucks. On the spot back-and-forth counsel is my prefered method of communication. I'm interected in pursuing a law education and am just begining to inquire about the best way to go about it - so the questions'll prolly be a walk in the park for anyone who knows what they're talking about.

If anyone is interested in meeting up for fifteen minutes over coffee or drinks (on me) to shoot the *&^% about law schools, the application process, the LSAT... blah blah blah - kindly respond to this posting. Oh, and don't worry. I'm not crazy.

Grape Drink

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Toronto - Drinks anyone?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 02:08:06 PM »
:-\ Discussion boards are great, but asking for advice and recieving it in lil' bits sucks. On the spot back-and-forth counsel is my prefered method of communication. I'm interected in pursuing a law education and am just begining to inquire about the best way to go about it - so the questions'll prolly be a walk in the park for anyone who knows what they're talking about.

If anyone is interested in meeting up for fifteen minutes over coffee or drinks (on me) to shoot the sh*t about law schools, the application process, the LSAT... blah blah blah - kindly respond to this posting. Oh, and don't worry. I'm not crazy.

I bet this dude drives a white van and has a dungeon in his basement.
The Promised Land: NYU, Colombia
Fade Away:
No Surrender:
Reason to Believe: Fordham

dennykrane

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 03:15:30 AM »
If you are willing to drive the white van across the country to Vancouver, I promise not to bite your hand when you put duct tape over my mouth.

Grape Drink

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 09:25:51 AM »
If you are willing to drive the white van across the country to Vancouver, I promise not to bite your hand when you put duct tape over my mouth.

ROFL
The Promised Land: NYU, Colombia
Fade Away:
No Surrender:
Reason to Believe: Fordham

CJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2006, 10:14:00 PM »
ITS A BLUE VAN AND IM A CHICK