Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: what was the experimental section for dec 2003?  (Read 4690 times)

Tal

what was the experimental section for dec 2003?
« on: December 06, 2003, 08:39:09 AM »
anyone wants to share anwers for the reading and the game section?

Dan

Re:what was the experimental section for dec 2003?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2003, 10:54:22 AM »
many of them...
Some people had reading, some arg's, some games.  4 sections are the same, experimental one differs from test to test...

good luck

desiree

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2003, 02:15:06 PM »
If you had more than once section of logial games or reading comprehension, one of those is your experimental section.  If you had more than 2 of the logical reasoning, one of those is the experiment.  You can tell which is the experiment by comparing with someone that had duplicates of a different subject than you.  For example, my order today was:
logical games, logical reasoning, logical games, reading, and logical reasoning.  So one of my logical games is experimental.  If you had a different experimental subject, it would still be placed in the same order as my experimental subjet.  

Someone please post your section order so we can determine which is the experiment :)

Dan

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2003, 02:32:28 PM »
Again,

People have DIFFERENT exp. sections.  I took it Oct 03 and I had Reading, guy next to me had Arg's...  LSAC tries to distribute it evenly...even number of games, reading, arg's among all candidates as exp sections on the test

Dan

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2003, 02:33:44 PM »
disregard previous post...

cjprof4

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2003, 02:56:58 PM »
I also had 2 games.  I hope to God the experimental one was the FIRST cause that one sucked.  The second game section (ie the one with the monthly testing) was pretty easy for the most part.  How does everyone think they did?  During the practice tests I always finished but here I actually didnt get to finish the last 3 on average.  Thoughts anyone??  I hope the curve is good,  :P

JGRO

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2003, 03:03:59 PM »
I think that the second games section, the third section of the test, was the experimental one.  I had two games sections too, but I don't recall any game with 'monthly testing' in the second one.

cjprof4

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2003, 03:14:54 PM »
you sure?  It was the one about industrial testing from Janurary to December.  It was the only hard one in the Third games section.  Either way, in all my actual LSAT practice tests, I have never had a section as hard as that first one though.  Maybe its just me. :'(

dean

« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2003, 03:28:30 PM »
i think the experimental was the 3rd section which was a game in my case. You can determine which section was experimental by adding up the total amount of questons. You should get 101 questions and what ever section doesnt add up thats the experimental. hope this helps

JGRO

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2003, 03:29:50 PM »
Hmm, I dunno.  That question definitely wasn't in either of the games sections on mine - definitely not on the second games section.