Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: what was the experimental section for dec 2003?  (Read 4832 times)

ab

Re:what was the experimental section for dec 2003?
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2003, 12:37:19 AM »
Can people please post their type of games on the test.  That we way can figure out both the experimental and the real game section.  For example in Oct. we had (1) Simple Linear game (2) 2 variable linear game, (3) Circle game (2) a conditional grouping game.  Please post what you can best remember

ab

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2003, 12:38:06 AM »
Can people please post their type of games on the test.  That we way can figure out both the experimental and the real game section.  For example in Oct. we had (1) Simple Linear game (2) 2 variable linear game, (3) Circle game (2) a conditional grouping game.  Please post what you can best remember

dani

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2003, 03:23:49 AM »
I think the third section was definitely the experimental.  Mine was logic games.  From what I remember it contained a game about batches of cookies, a grouping game about concerts on two stages, a matching game about electronic repairmen and a sequencing game about roadside restaurants.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?

dani

« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2003, 03:27:17 AM »
I think the third section was definitely the experimental section.  Mine was logic games. From what I remember, one game involved batches of cookies being baked throughout the week, a matching game about electronic repairmen, a grouping game involving assigning concerts to two different stages and a sequencing game with roadside restaurants. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Noam

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2003, 08:01:30 AM »
I had two reading comp sections, one with 28 questions and one with 26.  I'm pretty sure the experimental section was the one with 28 questions.  I've never seen a reading comp section with that many questions before.

desiree

« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2003, 12:14:00 PM »
What sections did you have reading comprehension?  I had an experimental either first or third.  If you had reading second and third, that would mean that everyone's experimental section was third.  So, please post the sections of reading comprehension.

Some Dude

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2003, 07:56:56 PM »
Could someone who only had 1 games section please post what four games they had!

I only had one reading section.  I don't remember all four.  One was about an artist "Lichtenstien" i think.  One was about neuroscience.  I think one was about technology and capitalism, i can't remember the 4th.  

cjprof4

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2003, 08:10:47 PM »
Everyone is saying that their cookie section had a section about repairman and about restaurants.  That had to be the experimental section because I also had a cookie puzzle BUT I didnt have the other two with it.  The other puzzles accompanying the cookie game were very different.  The cookie section was first right? This is very weird.  I dont remember that section the same as everyone else.  Do you think that it varies with location?  If anyone remembers an accurate breakdown of the first vs the third section please let me know ( if you had 2 games sections).  I honestly am so brain dead that I cannot remember which was which.

Shannon

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2003, 08:22:42 PM »
I only had 1 logic games section and in it there was a game about different bays with merchants, tile, etc. and there was a cookie game 3rd with three types of cookies and 5 days of the week, and the 4th game was the most difficult. Hope this helps you figure out which was experimental and which was real! :)

jo

« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2003, 08:36:46 PM »
Did anyone have a question about 2 construction crews?