Law School Discussion

Re: Campus Visit Tips & Techniques
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2006, 07:57:20 AM »
If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask, dear

ACK!

• RESIST THE EARTHQUAKE! REUNITE GONDWANALAND!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2006, 12:51:40 PM »
The grocery shopping tip is especially good.  For those of us without cars, grocery shopping trips can get really annoying - carrying all that heavy stuff over blocks and blocks.  It would be nice to live in an area RIGHT by a store.

At least in DC, I've just given up on carrying groceries home (I don't have a car) and have started to rely on Peapod delivery. But maybe I'm lazy…

Goodfella Aaron

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2006, 12:57:46 PM »
The grocery shopping tip is especially good.  For those of us without cars, grocery shopping trips can get really annoying - carrying all that heavy stuff over blocks and blocks.  It would be nice to live in an area RIGHT by a store.

At least in DC, I've just given up on carrying groceries home (I don't have a car) and have started to rely on Peapod delivery. But maybe I'm lazy…

I'm in the same predicament and I used the tried and true mooch off your roommate and use his car method. Failing that I hear nothing but good things about Zipcar, probably doesn't cost much to take one to the Safeway and back.

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• Back to my non-secret secret identity...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2006, 01:12:10 PM »
I have a cart.  It kinda makes me look like a dork, but it makes the mile to the grocery store much easier.

I used to walk to the nice grocery store two miles out, but that's not a fun winter activity.

And often enough I break down and shop at the very expensive but very convenient Wild Oats that's practically across the street from my apt.

skeeball

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2006, 01:17:16 PM »
I have a cart.  It kinda makes me look like a dork, but it makes the mile to the grocery store much easier.

I used to walk to the nice grocery store two miles out, but that's not a fun winter activity.

And often enough I break down and shop at the very expensive but very convenient Wild Oats that's practically across the street from my apt.

Um.

Su is cool.