Law School Discussion

Has anyone ever used an essay editing service for a term paper??

I'm  currently in summer school, and I have a term paper due on tuesday. I just finished it, and I was thinking about trying out one of those online essay editing services to have it reworked (i dont mind spending $20-25). The thing is, there seems to be a ton of them, and many look kinda shady...anyway, has anyone here ever tried one?? Which one?? I have heard essay edge is pretty good, but they only do essays for applications, not term papers.

Re: Has anyone ever used an essay editing service for a term paper??
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 07:17:56 AM »
What an old but relevant question. I see you didn't get an answer. I'm also looking for a quality service for writing term papers.

Re: Has anyone ever used an essay editing service for a term paper??
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 07:54:06 AM »
Hi, everybody. There is a certain opinion that sometimes it is quite difficult to find a responsible and worthy author for writing serious student works. I found a convenient way out of this situation and turned to trusted people for the term paper writing service. In this American company, which has been working in this direction for many years, I ordered a variety of student papers and always the execution of the project was very high quality and exactly at the appointed time.